Driving is stressful enough, but it gets even more difficult if you can not find a parking space or lose the signal and soon a turn comes. Fortunately, the ($ 699 on Amazon) can somewhat reduce the burden of driving with some hidden features.for Android and iPhone
You probably know it The Google Maps app lets you store addresses like work and home, and get directions to places you travel frequently with the tap of a finger. You can also get information about a place, such as: What you eat, what you say and what you need to do to help you make the most of your journey.
Google Maps can help you with other tasks that you may not know, such as: For example, downloading a map for off-line use, stopping travel time to get a more accurate target time, and even finding a parking spot. Keep reading to learn how to use these features to make your journey smooth.
Using Maps Offline
It never fails – if you need the instructions the most, your phone loses the worst-case signal. Fortunately, Google Maps lets you download your route in advance so you do not have to worry about getting lost.
1. Enter your destination on the Google Maps app.
2. At the bottom of the screen, tap the name of the place or address.
3. Tap on the three-point menu in the upper right corner.
4. Tap Download offline map .
5. Tap Download . The map for the area you selected is now available offline.
Plan the route of your entire journey, including stopovers.
If Google says your journey takes seven hours, but it's eight in the end, it's because you did not specify multiple stopovers along the way. In Google Maps, you can add stops to get a more accurate finish time.
1. Enter your first destination on the Google Maps app. As a gas station or a café.
2. Tap Directions .
3. Tap the three-point menu in the upper right corner.
4. Tap Add Stop . Add as many stops as you expect.
5. Press Done when you're done adding stops. Now you get a more accurate ETA in tour planning.
Easily find a parking space for your car
It's important to know where you can park your car and where not, especially if you're late for work, go to a big event like a concert or a concert Car driving unknown neighborhood. Instead of driving around and hoping to find a parking space at some point, Google Maps is pointing you in the right direction.
1. Enter your location in the Google Maps app.
2. Tap Directions .
3. You will see a P symbol next to the estimated time required to reach this location. Touch the P (to park). If P is red, it means parking is limited. Blue means it will be easy or intermediate to find a parking space
4. Find parking .
5. A list of parking lots is displayed. Select one of the options and tap Add parking . The parking lot will be added as the first stop on your route and you can continue to the next destination.
See what a place looks like before you set off.
Pictures can fool looks good, check it out first on Google Maps.
1. Search the Google Maps app for a location, such as: For example, for a hotel where you can stay overnight.
2. In the lower left corner you can see a small box with a photo of the building. This is the street view of the area. Tap to see what it looks like.
3. You can zoom in and out and check the area by swiping the screen with your finger.
Want more Google Maps tips? Check outand .