So you have an intelligent home. Would not it be nice if it was smart enough to stay clean?
Although the technology is not so advanced, your favorite assistant can help. Alexa helps you with the planning of cleaning, the ordering of accessories and much more.
. 1 Create Cleaning Plan
If things pile up because you forget about regular cleaning, your robot friend has your back. Activate the Cleaning Buddy skill in the Alexa app. Then say, "Alexa, start cleaning Buddy." You will be guided through the possibilities to add cleaning tasks and set up according to a schedule that suits your needs.
You do not know when you should plan to clean certain items? How often should you clean:
2. Order detergent
Can not access your cleaning list because you no longer have any consumables? No excuses and let Alexa order detergent at Amazon when you need it.
Follow these steps to set up automatic shopping:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Go to the menu and select Settings .
- Select Accounts and click Buy votes
- Enable / disable the option to purchase votes
- Select a four-digit code and enter it in the appropriate box
- Select Save changes
- Go to . View the payment settings and activate one-click payment.
You can order supplies now. To order, say "Alexa, order (product brand name) on Amazon." Alexa will ask you for the four-digit code to confirm your purchase. So make sure you remember it.
. 3 Automatic vacuuming with two robots
If you hate vacuuming, try completely automating the process. There are many robot vacuum cleaners on the market that can keep your rooms clean for you automatically. Here is our list of the best robotic vacuums for 2019 that will help you decide.
If you push your robot in a vacuum at the push of a button, it sounds like too much work, you can also hook up units like Neato or Roomba to Alexa. Then you can control it with simple voice commands. Just say "Alexa, ask Neato to start cleaning," for example.
Some otherfor Roomba and Neato are:
- "Alexa asks Roomba for cleaning"
- "Alexa asks Roomba to go home."
- "Alexa, ask Roomba that he stops cleaning."
- "Alexa, ask Roomba where it is?"
- "Alexa, ask Roomba, when will my Roomba be clean?"
- "Alexa, please Neato with the cleaning."
- "Alexa, please Neato to stop the cleaning."
- "Alexa, please Neato, return to base."
- "Alexa, please Neato me the battery of my robot."
4. Washing Laundry Intelligently
Laundry seems to be an infinite process, but there are two ways Alexa can help.
First, you can use the voice-operated laundry Laundrapp for automatic cleaning and laundry. Just say "Alexa, ask Laundrapp to pick up my clothes on Friday" to book a driver to pick up your dirty clothes. If your clothes are clean, the service will bring them back to your home. Laundrapp is only available in around 100 US cities. Check on the website if it is one of them.
If you prefer to save some money by washing your clothes yourself, Alexa can still give you a helping hand. Install Good Housekeeping or Stains Be Gone skills to advise you on how to remove stubborn stains from your clothing.
. 5 Learn How to Clean
If you feel like you can not clean properly and this high school home failed you, Alexa can teach you. Activate the Clorox Clean skill to learn how to clean just about anything in your home.
In addition, the skill can give you tips on how to clean faster, so you do not have to spend all day with just a few tasks.