Artificial intelligence is the future. Tech companies want you to increasingly use their digital assistants over time and rely on their digital assistants and Apple's Siri challenges Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Microsoft Cortana to get customers win The virtual assistant is far from perfect. He has come a long way since his introduction in 2011. The best Siri commands offer real comfort. The assistant is now on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, the Apple Watch, the HomePod and the latest AirPods.
Siri has grown over the years and Apple is adding more and more useful commands. Unfortunately, Apple does not offer an official list of all Siri commands, but we've put together a list of the most useful Siri commands you can use. If you are new to iOS, we also have instructions for using Siri.
If you can not talk to Siri, the feature may be disabled. To turn Siri on, go to Settings> Siri & Search and turn on Press Home for Siri . After activation, there are several ways to enable Siri:
- Press and hold the Home key.
- Go to Settings> Siri & Search and activate ] Listen to "Hey Siri" . When finished, you can activate Siri by saying " Hey Siri" .
- When using the Earpods, press and hold the middle button.
- If If you have an Apple Watch, you can activate Siri by tapping the button below the crown twice.
- "Call [name or number]".
- "Facetime [name or number]." .
- If you want to initiate a call using the hands-free kit, you can say "Call [name or number] over the speaker". "
Messages and Email Commands
- " Check My Messages "or" Check My Email. "
- "Read New Messages" or "Read New Email. "
- . Send an e-mail to [name]. "Siri then asks you to specify the subject and message. You can also say the whole command at once: "Send an e-mail to [name] about [what you say here will be the subject] and say [what you say here will be the message]."
Commands to Control Device Setup
- "Turn On / Off [Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular data, Do Not Disturb, Night Shift, or Airplane Mode]. "
- "Take a photo / selfie."
- "Increase / decrease The brightness. "
- When listening to music, you can say: the volume.
Commands for Currency Conversions, Calculations and Timers
- "What is [ Amount and Name of Currency] in [say the name of the currency]. "
- ] You can also convert other measurements. For example: "What is 335 feet in foot?"
- "What is [number] plus / minus / divided / multiplied by [number]" or "what is the square root of [number]."
- "Set a timer for [1
- " Create an alert for [time]. "
- If you calculate a tip, you may say" What is [percentage] of [number]? " "What is the [say the name of the company] stock price?"
- "What's the weather like today?" Or "What's the weather like?" As in [say the country or city]. "
- " What is the time in [say the country or city]. "
Commands for setting appointments, alerts, lists, and reminders
- " Review my meetings.
- "Schedule a meeting with [name] [day and time]."
- "Remind me of [say what to remind you about] at [say when you want Siri to remind you]." You can also add a place to your memory. For example : "Remind me to call John when I get home."
- If you want to know which day falls on a particular date, you may ask, "What day is August 12?" You can say "How many days until August 12?"
- "Create a list named [name of list]."
- "Add elements to the list [name of list]."
Navigation and Drive Commands
- "Show me the nearest [gas stations/type of restaurants/malls/etc.]. "
- "How do I get to [destination] from [car/foot/bike]. "
- "Take me home."  "What is the traffic?" Conditions "or" How are the traffic conditions near [name location]. "
- " How long will it take us to reach [destination]? "
- " Check the flight status of [airline and flight number]. "  " Show me the bus line to [destination]. "
- " Open [name of app]. "
- " Define [word]. "
- " Search App Store for [name of app or category of apps]. "
- Ask any queue stion and Siri will search the Internet. For example, "How do you cook an omelette?"
- "Find notes / emails for [say some keyword related to what you’re searching for]."
- "Find friends near me" or "Where is [name of friend]."  Look for photos with the words: "Show me photos of [date] or [ name – if you have given names in the People album] ."  "Search / Download [name of artist] podcast.
Commands for Entertainment, Sports and Music
- "Show me the notes of [sports team or game]. "
- " Listen to music "or while listening to a song, you can tell Siri to" pause / stop / skip "or" play the next / previous song ".
- "Play [name of song].
- "Favorite this song"
- "Play songs from [group or artist]. "
- " Which movies are close to me? "Or" What are the movie programming times for [name of movie/name of cinema]. "
Using Third-Party Apps
Apart from being able to open apps, Siri can also perform actions or go deep into specific apps to get the information they want. Siri monitors the way you use apps and suggests Siri shortcuts. You can find these suggestions in Settings> Siri & Search . If you tap to add one, you can record a phrase that will trigger that link. For example, you may say that you have to say "Order Normal" in the caviar app to trigger a meal order, or "Take the scenic route" to avoid traffic in Waze. You can even create shortcuts that allow you to combine custom actions across multiple apps.
Unfortunately, there is no official list of apps that support Siri Shortcuts, but this reddit post lists many of them and what you can do with them.  Best siri commands Shortcut view Photos 1 “/>