If your iPhone X S X S Max or X R is your first home button-free you may have some Questions, z. For example, "How do I access the app switcher?" and "How do I use accessibility?" While iPhone X owners have been practicing for more than a year, newcomers to Apple's buttonless revolution may feel a bit confused when it comes to actions they can easily take on iPhones. Fortunately, we've compiled each new iPhone X R X S and X S Max Swipe gesture into a handy cheat sheet that This is very similar to the wiping gesture of the iPhone X. Would you like to know how to get to the control center? What about closing unresponsive apps? If there is an action that you can not properly detect on your Face ID iPhone, you can find it here.
- Access to the home screen: Swipe up from the gray bar at the bottom of the screen
- Close the lock screen: Swipe up from the gray bar at the bottom of the screen. You must authenticate yourself using the Face ID or Passcode if enabled.
- Open the Control Center: Swipe down from the top right corner of the screen.
- Show notifications on the lock screen: Swipe up the screen (the optimal point is approximately in the middle)
- Show notifications everywhere: Swipe from the upper left corner or the middle of the Screen down.
- Switch between recent apps: Swipe at the bottom of the screen for the previous app from left to right or for the next app from right to left.
- Open the App Switch: Slowly swipe up from the gray bar at the bottom of the screen. Keep this button pressed until all other open apps are displayed. If none are open, you will receive a haptic feedback.
- Force apps with immediate effect: Open the App Switcher, then swipe over any app you want to close.
- Trigger Reachability: Swipe on the gray bar at the bottom of the screen (see link for instructions on how to enable the feature).
- Wake up without pressing a button: Tap the screen or lift your iPhone.
- Show Widgets: Swipe from left to right on the Home screen, lock screen, or Notification Center main page.
- Search with Spotlight: Swipe down the middle of the screen on the home screen] Not all actions are limited to gestures on your iPhone X S X S [1
Do not Miss: Side Button Cheat Sheet for iPhone X S X S Max & X R