Apple Card is the big leap of the iPhone OEM in the credit card market. The low barrier to entry and ease of use make it an attractive option, especially for those who often pay for goods with Apple Pay. To get the best possible rewards, you should use the Apple Card in stores where you get 3% cashback.
First, a brief introduction to how the Apple Card works: You get a 1% premium if you use the Apple Card without Apple Pay; 2% when using the card with Apple Pay; and 3% when using the Apple Pay card in a participating store (including, of course, Apple). The Daily Cash Reward is deposited on your Apple Cash Card daily and can be used immediately or used as a credit on your Apple Card.
Always updated list of stores with 3% cash back
Currently The list of retailers offering 3% cashback daily is a bit flawed. Including Apple, there are only seven stores claiming this return, but even that figure is a bit excessive (Duane Reade is a Walgreen chain in New York, and two of Uber's services are listed here). Nevertheless, Apple adds new stores, albeit very slowly. The latest entry in this list is Nike, and we hope to see more soon.
- Apple : Whether you are using Apple Card with or without Apple Pay in a physical Apple Store or pay for something the webshop. It also works with the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes Store, iCloud, Apple News +, iPhone Upgrade Program and other Apple products and services.
- Duane Reade : Applies to regular products and recipes purchased with Apple Card via Apple Pay on the Web, in the Walgreens app, and in physical locations. With Sprint Express, Walgreens Optical, Walgreens Hearing and Independent Healthcare Providers, you will not receive a 3% refund.
- Nike : Applies to use of the Apple Card through Apple Pay at Nike.com, SNKRS, Nike Training Club, Nike Running Club, and the Nike App. However, Apple claims that Nike.com will soon receive Apple Pay support on the desktop, so you can not get back 3% by then.
- T-Mobile : Applies to purchases and bill payments in the United States stores and business chat with Apple Card through Apple Pay and payments in the app and on T-Mobile's website when Apple Pay is integrated. Unfortunately, you will not get a 3% refund for authorized merchants, only from T-Mobile itself.
- Uber : Applies to mobile and web apps when you use your Apple Card with Apple Pay for travel , Apple Pay is not yet ready for Uber Cash, scheduled rides or JUMP, but it's coming soon.
- About Eats : Applies to the mobile and web apps when you order your Apple Card via Apple Pay to order food.
- Walgreens : Applies to regular products and prescriptions bought with the Apple Card via Apple Pay on the Internet, in the Walgreens app, and in physical locations. With Sprint Express, Walgreens Optical, Walgreens Hearing and Independent Healthcare Providers, you will not receive a 3% refund.
The sad thing is that none of the above retailers and companies, except for Apple, are permanently on the list. Traders can change at any time. Do not miss: Claim money from friends and family members via iMessage