With all the hassle over the cameras and battery life of the new iPhone, the price, and the night green color, it may be easy to overlook Apple Arcade. Cameras come and go, but over the next two years Apple's subscription gaming service could become the most valuable feature of your iPhone.
Apple Arcade is now available for Apple devices running iOS 1
Arcade lets you download and play games on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac and Apple TV. ($ 169 at Walmart) Devices. And Apple said that some arcade games support controllers – including wireless controller with Bluetooth DualShock 4 and MFi game controller.
How to set up Apple Arcade on your computer iPhone.
How to Log in to Apple Arcade
If you have iOS 13 installed, get your Apple ID (you can find it in your iCloud or iTunes and App Store settings) and set it up Apple Arcade.
1. Visit the App Store on your iPhone.
. 2 At the bottom right, tap the Arcade tab. You should get the message that you can play for a month for free.
3. Tap the button Free trial .
4. If you have not registered yet, sign in with your Apple ID.
5. Tap Confirm to start your one-month trial.
Apple Arcade automatically charges you a fee at the end of the trial period. However, you can cancel the fee the day before renewal in your App Store account if you choose to cancel (it may be helpful to set a calendar reminder). To cancel in the upper right corner of an App Store window, touch the account icon . Then tap Subscriptions on Apple Arcade and then Cancel a Free Trial to cancel your subscription.
6. When prompted, enter your Apple ID password to confirm that you want to start the one-month trial, and then tap Sign In ,
. 7 When prompted, select when you need a password for additional purchases.
8. Tap OK to accept Apple's media service terms, and then tap Agree .
9. You may need to confirm your credit card information. When prompted, click Next to access the settings where you can confirm or update your payment information. You may need to repeat a few steps after confirming your information.
How to Play on Apple Arcade
Once you sign up for the free one-month trial, you can start playing. Apple expects the Apple Arcade catalog to include over 100 games as new titles are introduced in the coming weeks and more games are added each month.
. 1 How to Find a Game: In the main Arcade window, scroll through the Apple highlights or all the way down and tap View All Games .
2. When you have found a game, tap . Set to the right of the name of the game.
3. After Arcade has downloaded the game to your phone, tap Play .
4. When prompted, you can sign in to Game Center – Apple's Multiplayer Game Service and select an avatar and nickname. You can also tap Not now to bypass Game Center.
5. That's all! Join in!
For more information on Apple Arcade, see our list of announced games and the list of reasons why the service is a must-have for an Android user.
CNET may receive a commission from retailers.