MacRumors first discovered it. IOS 13 public beta now lets you sign up for an Arcade subscription now, including the one-month trial. With Apple's family-friendly service, you can play more than 100 exclusive games on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac and Apple TV ($ 169 at Walmart) .
Apple Arcade, which was first announced in March, will cost $ 4.99 ($ 4.99, $ 7.99) per month for unlimited access. A one-month free trial is available. Game add-ons and updates are included in the subscription, covering up to six family members.
Apple Arcade officially launches in over 150 countries on Thursday. As of Thursday, iOS 13 will also be available.on devices with Phone 6S and above, the iPhone SE and
How to Sign Up for the Public Beta Program for iOS 13
1. Go to the Apple Public Beta Software Page.
2. If you already have an account, tap Login . If you are new, tap Register and follow the instructions
3. You need an AppleID to join the beta program. So either search for yours or create one.
4. After logging in, tap the iOS tab and follow the instructions to register your device and install the Software Update public beta on your iOS device.
How to Sign Up for Apple Arcade
1. Visit the App Store in the public beta of iOS 13.
2. Tap the Arcade tab.
3. If you see something about the free trial of Apple Arcade, register and start the game.
If you find that the game service is coming soon, you will not have access to the service.
Apple did not do this immediately Answer a request for comments.
CNET may receive a commission from retailers.