Apple released the sixth beta for iOS 12.2 today, Monday, March 18. As expected, the update of the developer version fell to almost 13 clock. EDT (10 am PDT) and includes new changes and features of iOS 12.2 Beta 5 and higher, including a new warranty status on the "About" page in Preferences.
We're still discovering new features when they're integrated, but we already know a bit about the iOS 12.2 developer beta 6. When you go to the "About" page in Settings, a new warranty status will be displayed, indicating the type of warranty your iPhone offers. For example, if you purchased AppleCare, it will be displayed here along with the expiration date. If you have not purchased Apple Care and your iPhone is not older than one year, "Limited Warranty" will appear next to the warranty expiration date. Note: You can buy AppleCare + for your iPhone if you are in a specific window after the purchase date, if you do not already have it.
. Apple also fixes a problem with Apple Pay, where authentication in Wallet failed when the selection was made, a card to use. In addition, Beta 6 is likely to contain minor fixes for issues found in Beta 5.
You can read the full Release Notes for 12.2 Beta 6 below:
App Store – Promote Your Subscriptions With New Offers  StoreKit now also supports subscription offerings in addition to introductory offers, enabling apps with auto-renewable subscriptions are to offer a price already reduced for a certain duration to existing and already subscribed customers. You can use subscription offers to win back subscribers who have canceled their subscriptions, or to request an upgrade to another subscription at a discounted price. Customers can also accept the offer if they have already created an introductory offer.
StoreKit introduces a new array of SKProductDiscount objects within the SKProduct class to show eligible customers offers in your app. Add a new SKPaymentDiscount within the SKPayment class so that these offers can be accepted by the customer.
Apple Pay Fixes
Fixed an issue where Wallet authentication failed after selecting a card. (44919900)
Problems with Cellular Problems
- Fixed an issue that prevented purchases of prepaid data plans while using cellular data. (47272516)
HealthKit New Features
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notifications are now available as read-only category pattern types. (46422154)
iCloud Photos – Resolved Issues
- Photos shared with Approval Proposals now load correctly. (47401696)
Lock screen – fixed issues
- The device is no longer on the lock screen after the device is removed from a charger. (47363913)
News – New Features
- Apple News will be available in Canada with iOS 12.2 and is now available to Canadian users in the Developer Beta. Apple News in Canada supports both English and French. Readers can access a bilingual experience by following a channel in a second language. Note: Beta publications do not reflect all of the content that will be available. Top stories and digests are not updated as frequently as in the shipping product.
Siri – Resolved Issues
- Siri works in iOS simulators. (46681836)
To download your iPhone and upgrade to iOS 12.2 dev beta 6, you must first be a registered developer with a valid configuration profile. If iOS 12 automatic updates are enabled, you can have the software updated overnight. For immediate installation, start the Settings app, select "General" and then "Software Update". Tap "Download and Install" and follow the instructions on the screen.