Although Apple is a secretive company, it has been showing its hand in recent weeks. The release of iOS 13 met with a lot of excitement because of its hundreds of new features, but also because of the numerous mistakes. Apple soon released iOS 13.1, then iOS 13.1.1 as a patch for some of these bugs, but they were not enough. How do we know? The company released iOS 13.1.2 today, Monday, September 30th.
The new update will be released just three days after the debut of 13.1.1. This is an incredibly short time between releases, even for those little "dot" updates. Today's version aims to fix bugs that affect the camera, flashlight, iCloud Backup progress bar, calibration data display, Bluetooth connectivity in vehicles, and shortcuts on the HomePod. You can read the full release notes below:
iOS 13.1.2 contains bug fixes and enhancements for your iPhone. This update:
- Fixes a bug where the progress bar for iCloud Backup could still be displayed after a successful backup.
- Fixes an issue where the camera may not work.
- Fixes an issue where the flashlight may not be activated.
- Fixes a bug that could lead to the loss of display calibration data.
- Fixes an issue where shortcuts could not be performed from the HomePod.
- Fixes a problem where the Bluetooth connection can be broken on certain vehicles.
information about the security content of Apple software updates at: support.apple.com/kb/HT201222[19659011[UmIhriPhoneaufiOS1312zuaktualisierenrufenSieEinstellungen->Allgemein->Software-UpdatesaufundfolgenSiedenAnweisungenaufdemBildschirmumdenInstallationsvorgangzustartenWenn"AutomatischeUpdates"aufIhremGerätaktiviertistkönnenSieeseinfachüberNachtaktualisierenlassensolangeIhriPhoneandieStromversorgungangeschlossenundmitWi-Fiverbundenist
Your iPhone has just been updated. Take a look at all the new features in iOS 13.1.
Follow Gadget Hacks on Pinterest, Reddit, Twitter YouTube and Flipboard to get the latest updates for iOS 13 and iPhone 11.