Apple has just released the third iOS 12.2 developer beta on Tuesday, February 19, fifteen days after the release of iOS 12.2 Developer Beta 2. It is not yet known what the beta software update involves, but it is possible to adapt to Group FaceTime, which still has problems. Overall, iOS 12.2 includes a host of new features as well as bug fixes and security patches.
As mentioned previously, it is not clear what changes or changes affect iOS 12.2. dev beta 3 brings to the table. Apple released iOS 12.1.4 last week and fixed the infamous Group FaceTime security bug. Beta testers with 12.2 Beta 2 did not receive this patch. It is possible that this new update will restore Group FaceTime to a safe location, but we can not confirm that yet.
While Apple has not yet released the Release Notes for 1
Apple Pay Known Issues
- You may not be able to authenticate to Wallet after selecting a card. (44919900) Workaround: Double-click the Home button on an iPhone with Touch ID if your iPhone is locked. Then select the desired card in Wallet and authenticate yourself before you hold your iPhone near the reader. On the iPhone X, iPhone X S iPhone X S Max and iPhone X R Double-click the page Click on the button, select the desired card in Wallet and authenticate yourself with Face ID before holding your iPhone near the reader. (47272516)
HealthKit New Features
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notifications are now available as read-only category pattern types. (46422154)
iCloud Photos Solved Issues
- Photos shared with Share Suggestions now load correctly. (47401696)
Known Issues with the Lock Screen
- The state of charge of the device may remain on the lock screen after the device is removed from a charger. (47363913) Workaround: Turn the device off and on again.
What's New Features
- Apple News will be available in Canada with iOS 12.2 and is now available to Canadian users Developer Beta. Apple News in Canada supports both English and French. Readers can access a bilingual experience by following a channel in a second language. Note: Publications in the beta do not reflect all the content that will be available. Top stories and digests are not updated as frequently as in the shipping product.
Siri – fixed issues
- Siri works in iOS simulators. (46681836)
To download your iPhone and upgrade to iOS 12.2 dev beta 3, you must first be a registered developer with a valid configuration profile. If iOS 12 automatic updates are enabled, you can have the software updated overnight. For immediate installation, start the Settings app, select "General" and then "Software Update". Tap "Download and Install" and follow the instructions on the screen.
This beta is the third update that beta testers experienced with all the new features of iOS 12.2. The public can look forward to the new Animoji models for iPhone X models, air quality maps in Apple Maps and the support of AirPlay 2, among others.
Don & # 39; t Miss: 16 New iOS 12.2 Features for iPhone You Don I Do not Miss