Apple released iOS 12.2 beta 4 to developers on Monday, March 4, and that means public beta testers will probably get the update on Tuesday. While we're not sure what 's new in it, we know it' s steady progress on iOS 12 in general.
It's still too early to say what, if any, new features or changes are making their way to this iteration of iOS 12.2. That said, we know that beta 4 introduces new bug fixes and security patches, as well as creating a more stable version of the software that came before. However, it's possible beta 4 introduces new issues.
While we wait for 12.2 beta 4's release notes and for some hands-on, you can check out the notes for beta 3, beta 2.
App Store ̵1; Promoting Your Subscriptions with New Offers
StoreKit now supports subscription offers in addition to introductory offers, so apps with auto- renewable subscriptions will soon be able to provide a discounted price for a specific term for existing and previously subscribed customers. You want to cancel your subscriptions or promote your subscription to another subscription at a special price.
StoreKit introduces a new array of SKProductDiscount objects within the SKProduct class to display offers within your app to meet customers.
 Apple Pay – Known Issues
- You might not be able to authenticate to Wallet after selecting a card. (44919900) Workaround: On iPhone with Touch ID, double-click the Home button when your iPhone is locked then select the desired card in your wallet and authenticate before holding your iPhone near the reader. X S iPhone X S Max, and iPhone X R double-click the side button, select the desired card in Wallet, and authenticate with Face.
Cellular – Resolved Issues
- Resolved an issue that prevented prepaid data plan purchases while using cellular data. (47272516)
HealthKit – New Features
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rate notifications are now available as read-only category sample types. (46422154)
iCloud Photos – Resolved Issues
- Photos shared using Sharing Suggestions now load correctly. (47401696)
Lock Screen – Resolved Issues
- The device charge level no longer remains on the lock screen after removing the device from a charger. (47363913)
News – New Features
- Canadian News is available in Canada with iOS 12.2, and is now available for Canadian users on the beta developer. Apple News in Canada supports both English and French. Readers can access a bilingual experience when they follow a channel in a second language. Rating: Publications in the beta do not reflect all content that will be available.
Siri – Resolved Issues
- Siri works in iOS simulators. (46681836)
To download and update your iPhone to iOS 12.2 dev beta 4, you need a registered developer with a valid configuration profile. If you have iOS 12's "Automatic Updates" enabled, you can let the software update overnight. To install right now, launch the Settings app, select "General," then "Software Update." [Download] ” width=”532″ height=”532″ style=”max-width:532px;height:auto;”/>