The wait is over. Apple has just released iOS 13.2 for the iPhone, the latest update for this year's version of iOS 13. The update includes a number of exciting new features, including Deep Fusion for iPhones 2019, a slew of new emojis, the long-awaited Announce Messages with Siri and many other.
We beta testers did not have much more experience with iOS 13.2 than anyone else in the public. Only four beta versions have been released in this update, a relatively small number for iOS versions. However, it is no surprise to us that Apple released 13.2 so soon – while the first two updates contained many exciting new features, the latter two contained nothing of the sort. In fact, the release notes for Beta 3 and Beta 4 contained no references an unprecedented step by Apple in the recent history of beta testing.
Regarding the release notes, you can read the official version of 1
iOS 13.2 introduces Deep Fusion, an advanced image processing system that uses the A13 Bionic Neural Engine Capture uses images with significantly better texture, detail, and reduced low-light noise on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Added features include updated and additional emojis, messages from AirPods, support for AirPods Pro, HomeKit Secure Video, HomeKit-enabled routers, and new Siri privacy settings. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
- Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max uses the Bionic Neural Engine A13 to capture multiple images at different exposures, pixel-by-pixel analysis and merging the highest quality Parts of pictures with significantly better texture, detail and reduced noise, especially in scenes with medium to low light.
- Ability to change the video resolution directly via the Camera app for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Over 70 new or updated emoji, including animals, food, activities, new accessible Emoji, gender-neutral emoji and selection of skin tones for couples emoji
- Announcing messages with Siri to read your incoming messages aloud on your AirPods Encrypted videos from your surveillance cameras and features to detect people, animals and Vehicles
- Routers enabled through HomeKit let you control which HomeKit accessories you communicate over the Internet or at home.
- Privacy settings to control whether or not to help improve Siri and Dictation by allowing Apple to save audio data for your siri and dictation interactions
- Option to delete the siri and dictation interactions Dictation History from the Siri Settings
This update also contains bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
- Fixes an issue that prevents automatic password completion in third-party apps.
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard may not be displayed when using the search.
- Fixes an issue where home painting may not work iPhone X and later
- Fixes a problem where messages send only a single notification when the option to retry warnings was turned on.
- Fixes an issue where messages may show a phone number instead of a contact name.
- Fixes a problem This caused contacts to the previously opened contact to start instead of the contact list.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent the saving of markup annotations.
- Fixes an issue where saved notes may temporarily disappear.
- Fixes an issue where iCloud Backup may not successfully complete the process after tapping "Back Up Now" in Settings.
- Improves performance when using AssistiveTouch to enable App Switcher.
- Security Information c For more information about Apple software updates, visit this Web site:
Even if you were not in Beta, you can now download all the new ones Test features of 13.2. Just go to Settings -> General -> Software Update on an iPhone that is compatible with iOS 13. Follow the instructions on the screen to download and install the update. Once your iPhone has restarted, you can start.