In a welcome variation on Wednesday, public beta 3 of iOS 13.4 follows the release of beta 3 for developers by only three hours. While this is not uncommon for most beta cycles, it is for this one. Apple has waited 24 hours between Dev Beta 2 and Public Beta 2 and five full days between Dev Beta 1 and Public Beta 1. It is nice to see that these betas appear again on the same day.
This third public beta came out at 4 p.m. EST (1 p.m. PST) today, Wednesday, February 26. As mentioned earlier, it comes three hours after beta version 3, which was released at 1 p.m. EUROPEAN SUMMER TIME. So we already had enough time to dive into the beta and find out what's new. There isn't much to say this time, however.
The only new feature that has been discovered so far is "OS Recovery". As reported by 9to5Mac, operating system recovery is not yet available, but the theory is that it is an Internet-based operating system recovery mode for iPhones. This way, you can use recovery mode to troubleshoot your iPhone without first connecting it to a Mac or PC.
If you’re interested in what Apple’s remarkable features, changes, or information regarding bugs related to public beta 3 for iOS 1
iOS & iPadOS 13.4 Beta 3 Release Notes  Overview
- The SDK for iOS & iPadOS 13.4 provides support for developing apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices with iOS and iPadOS 13.4. The SDK comes with Xcode 11.4, which is available from Beta Software Downloads. For Xcode 11.4 compatibility requirements, see the Xcode 11.4 Beta 2 Release Notes.
General Known Issues
- To install iOS 13.4 Beta 3 using the recovery image, first install Xcode 11.4 Beta 2.
General – Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Settings app to exit unexpectedly after a user viewed certain app settings and then returned to the Settings main page. (59124369)
Keyboard New Features
- The QuickType keyboard now supports predictive input for Arabic.
- The QuickType keyboard now supports live conversion for Japanese and Chinese (Zhuyin).
- The QuickType keyboard now supports the Swiss German layout for 12.9 "iPad layout.
Keyboard – Fixed problems
- 12.9" iPad layouts for multiple languages now exactly match the hardware keyboard layout.
Location Services – New Features
- If an app always requests authorization for the first time after the device has previously been authorized to use the app, the device immediately displays the request for location authorization. (57106235)
Photos – New Features
- Photos on iPadOS have new keyboard shortcuts that allow you to quickly navigate between tabs, search, and create albums. In full screen mode, you can also use a keyboard to delete, duplicate and switch to edit mode. (57195967)
Photos – Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where photos might not sync with the Apple Watch as expected. (59324590)
SwiftUI – New Features
- If you use a navigation view with multiple columns, a control for switching the columns is now displayed in the navigation bar. (49074511)
- The onDrag and onDrop modifiers are now available on iOS. (49661347)
Beta 2 contained a number of new updates, especially compared to Beta 3:
- New section Streaming options in the TV settings
- New download options Section in the TV settings
- Update of the mail toolbar, which itself was updated with Beta 1.
- "Change Your Clicks" is now "Home Button Haptics" for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8 and 8 Plus
- . A new prompt when you first activate AssistiveTouch, asking if you want to add "dwell" and "scroll" to the top-level adjustment.
- Code notes that iOS will soon support MX Anywhere 2 and Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse
- Code code that CarKeys can be shared via iMessage
To download and install iOS 13.4 Public Beta 3, please report from the Apple beta site, download and install the configuration profile. If you already have the profile, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update to begin installing the latest beta build, or wait for it to be installed automatically when "Automatic Updates" is enabled.
Buy Now for $ 199.99>