Youwatched every Marvel movie and now want to quit it. However, the steps you take to complete the procedure depend on how you first sign up.
Most users must log in to their Disney Plus account in a web browser to manage and cancel their subscription. And it will be difficult if you sign in to your phone app.
However, if you cancel your subscription, you can continue to watch Disney Plus movies and TV until the end of the billing cycle. You must do the following.
Canceling your subscription to a browser
. 1 Open www.disneyplus.com in a browser on your laptop or phone.
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. Choose your profile icon.
4. Tap Account .
5. Select Invoice Details .
6. Click Unsubscribe Subscription .
7. Confirm that you want to cancel the operation by selecting Complete Cancel .
Disable Disney Plus in your iPhone Settings
1. Open the app Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the top of your name.
3. Select subscriptions .
4. Tap Disney Plus .
5. Select Unsubscribe Subscription .
Cancel Disney Plus on the Google Play Store on your Android phone
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android.
2. Type menu (three stacked lines) and select subscriptions .
3. Choose Disney Plus.
4. Tap Unsubscribe Subscription .
Do not worry, if you change your mind, you can sign up again at any time (and possibly the bundle offer
Want to know more about Disney Plus? Here's everything you need to know about the streaming service and how you can get the service for a year for free. Http://www.cnet.com/ "height =" 110 "width =" 196 “/>
Check out this:
The Disney Plus streaming app is fun and fuller extensive content