If you have not lived in a cave in recent months – which is understandable, to be honest – you probably know the new Samsung Galaxy S1
But like all things in life, she is not perfect. Whether you're rocking the Samsung Galaxy S10, the oversized Galaxy S10 Plus, or the cheaper (but still awesome) Galaxy S10e, you're likely to encounter some issues and issues that make life with your chosen partner a little more difficult. But do not worry, there are solutions to most problems, and we're here to root them out so you can stop pulling your hair out. Here are some of the common issues of the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e and how to fix them.
Problem: Bluetooth connection disappears when the screen is turned off
A broken Bluetooth connection can be extremely annoying, especially if it disappears when you use Bluetooth headphones or when listening to music in the car. Unfortunately, a number of S10 users complain that their phones break their Bluetooth connections while in use, interrupting songs, podcasts and phone calls.
Most people find that Bluetooth connections are initially broken properly When the screen is off, it can be restored after the phone wakes up.
- The problem appears to be due to the phone's app optimization settings, which cause apps to be hibernated whether or not they are being used.
- If your issue is with a specific app like Spotify, you can disable optimization for this app only. To do this, go to Settings > Apps then click on the three dots top right and select Special access > . . Make sure that All is displayed in the drop-down box above, scroll down and remove the Spotify check box or the app you are using.
- If your problem is related to the Bluetooth connection in your car, then continue Remove the Bluetooth battery management from the list. Optimize battery consumption .
Problem: Weak LTE connection
5G is the new hotness, but 4G is still the best network for most users. It gets all the more annoying when it does not work. Quite a few users report that the Galaxy S10 Plus has an extremely weak 4G connection and loads web pages and other content extremely slowly while switching between 4G and 3G. However, this is not just a problem with the S10 Plus, as users with the Galaxy S10 have also reported the problem.
A common thread seems to be that most devices use Sprint's network, even though a lawsuit was filed by Vodafone in Egypt
- Unfortunately, it's "waiting for an update time". Samsung has recognized the problem and is working on a software update that will hopefully deal with it. So if you are affected by the problem, you just have to wait for it to get through. To manually search for an update, go to Settings > Software Update > Download and install .
Issue: Poor battery life
With much longer battery life than previous S-Series flagships, the new Galaxy S10 Series offers significantly improved battery life. However, some users report that their phone is unable to negotiate the distance, and some phones lose 30 percent of their fee if they are turned off overnight. This problem mostly affects the Samsung Exynos chips equipped versions of the S10 series, which is found on most phones outside the US. While the Exynos chips have traditionally seen worse battery performance than their American counterparts, this problem is far too extreme to be a simple difference between processors.
It seems that the problem can be two problems. The first is a problem with the phone's proximity sensors. This means that the screen of the phone is accidentally turned on while it is in a bag or bag, which puts more strain on the battery. The second issue is a bug that prevents the phone's power-saving feature from being triggered after the phone has made a VoIP call in apps such as Skype or WhatsApp. It was confirmed that this second bug only affects Exyno's S10 phones.
Unfortunately there is no permanent solution for both errors, although there is a workaround for both.
- To prevent the proximity sensor If you have an error, turn off the Always On display and wake it up.
 Go to Settings > Lock Screen and disable Always On Display .
- Then proceed to Settings > Advanced Functions > Movements and Gestures and Entick Wake up .
- Alternatively, you can easily avoid such services, but as this includes voice messages in apps like the Facebook Messenger, this could be a bit tricky.
Millions of people love Samsung's phones, but if the S10 family includes a certain family, say, "fire blight", people get nervous when their phone starts to warm up. Of course, warm phones are not a deal breaker, but some people find that their phones get pretty hot during normal use. This issue also affects the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and the S10e. While some people just feel their phones hot, the problem is more serious for others, with some cell phones only apparently dying from apparent heat stroke.
- Unfortunately, there seems to be no consumer level fix. Contact Samsung or your wireless service provider for a replacement or repair.
Error: Samsung Pay popup
When fully integrated with Samsung's ecosystem, you can use Samsung Pay for contactless payment on the go. But even those who give up the service find pop-ups that push Samsung Pay in the face, and people have trouble turning it off. The pop-up is triggered from the lock screen and seems to open the phone directly in the Samsung Pay app. Great if you want to pay some chewing gum – but annoying if you want to check your messages.
- There does not seem to be a solution right now, so we'll have to wait for Samsung to address the address issue.