officially opens at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. We were the park that makes dreams come true, and trust us, you do not want to miss the fun. But beware: there are stormtroopers everywhere!
Make your dreams come true as you fly in thebuild a bespoke lightsaber and design your own droid.
You can stop byif you need a drink or .
But if you want to experience the fun between now and June 23, you need to have a reservation. From the 24th of June you will no longer need a reservation to enter the park.
How to reserve a seat.
Book a Disneyland Resort hotel to make a reservation.
Unfortunately, there are no general reservations available for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. However, you can get a special reservation if you stay at one of the three Disneyland Resort hotels.
Your hotel options include Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa, Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Call 714-520-5060 to book your stay, or book online here.
Buy a valid theme park entry for Disneyland.
After securing your reservations, you must purchase tickets for Disneyland Park. Sign in with your Disney account or sign up here if you do not already have one.
1. Visit the Disneyland Tickets page to buy your tickets.
2. Choose how many days you want to spend at the resort.
3. Select the data you are planning. Note that the entire month of June is considered high season and will be more expensive.
4. Select the desired ticket type. You have the following options: Entry to 1 Park or Park Hopper (access to all parks).
5. If you want upgrades, check them and then click Next .
6. Click Checkout and complete the process.
Now you can relax as you wait for your adventure to begin in Disneyland's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge … until it's time to start packing.
What about Disney World?
Disney World will open on August 29 in Orlando, Florida, the park Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Purchasing parking tickets and staying at a Disney hotel will no longer guarantee access to Star Wars Park. According to Disney, the admission is subject to capacity restrictions.
If you're planning a trip to Disney World, you can still buy tickets here.