CNET will closely monitor allas they emerge. So if you follow us, you will not miss anything. However, if you prefer to see the action yourself, you can set up alerts for Amazon to notify you when an item goes on sale, so you can get it at the right time.
You can sign up for a Prime Day deal if you have an Amazon Prime subscription. So make sure you're a member with good status before the deals start. And if you're not a paying member, do not worry: you can sign up for a free Amazon Prime Trial, which gives you 30 days of all the benefits of a Prime subscription, including access to Prime Day promotions. and With this option you can cancel without paying at the end of the test. An annual membership is $ 119 per year or $ 12.99 per month. And college students can sign up for half after a six-month free trial.
Here are some smarter.
How to Receive Notifications on Prime Day Offers
Offers can be made any time during Prime Day and even before and after graduation. Therefore, it is not a bad idea to spend some time identifying the items you want to see. Look at the offer in the Amazon Shopping app (Android and iOS) to receive notifications when they go on sale. That way, you will not miss a deal. Even better, the offers come to you, which can help keep your shopping stress in check.
. 1 Set up an Amazon Prime Day Deal Alert on your phone.
2. In the Amazon Shopping app, tap the Hamburger menu in the upper left corner and then tap on Today's Deals.
3. In the Current Offers window, tap the Pending tab (to the right of Current) and scroll through the upcoming offers.
4. If you find an item for which you want to set up a notification, tap the watch this deal under the article. The app may ask you to allow notifications if this is your first time.
5. To check the status of the objects you are viewing, tap the Watch tab.
6. When the deal goes online, you can put the item in your cart or buy it with 1-click on the Watch tab.
7. If you change your mind, touch Watch under the article to remove it from your watchlist.
When the deal goes live, the app displays a system notification and displays the deal live on the home screen.
Monitor Prime Day Offers From Your Computer
You can also use the Amazon Assistant for Chrome and Firefox browser extension to monitor what you are viewing. Here's how to make a deal with the Amazon Assistant browser extension.
1. Install the Amazon Assistant extension, which adds a button in the toolbar of your browser.
2. When a deal goes live, the button displays an alert indicating the number of live deals. Click on it to see your watched deal.
3. Using the browser extension, you can also view other offers you are viewing and navigate to the Amazon web site to manage your notifications.
4. If you're shopping on another site, the Amazon Assistant extension will notify you when a better offer has been found on the Amazon site.
To be honest, it's probably easier to manage deals through the Amazon Shopping app Use the browser extension to get notified that a deal is live.
Originally published on June 23rd.
Update, June 25: Adds data for the Amazon Prime Day Further Advice.
CNET may receive a commission from retailers.