This year's Amazon Prime Day Amazon's two-day online shopping extravaganza on July 1
5 and 16 is still weeks away, but social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Google already have one Fever occurred, YouTube and everything else. And if you do not have Amazon Prime or are totally uninterested in a membership, you'll need to read every other article about it to stay out of the internet by July 17. Fortunately, you can make some changes Free Amazon Prime Day from now until then from your life. And no, we do not want to avoid any news page or uninstall your Twitter and Facebook apps to prevent unwanted information from being received.
Here are some tools you can use. (And if you change your mind, you can be sure that you will never miss a Prime Day deal .)
Mute keywords and accounts on Twitter
. 1 In the app, tap your notifications (the bell icon). If you are using a desktop, click Settings and Privacy .
2. Tap Settings . iPhone users can select Subdued> Subdued words . Android and desktop users can select Muted words .
3. Tap Add (iPhone, Desktop) or the icon + (Android). Mute words like Amazon, Amazon Prime, Amazon Prime Day.
4. Select this option to mute these words in your timeline, notifications, and others.
5. Choose how long you want to mute the words and accounts. You can choose between 24 hours and forever. Then tap Save .
Friends and groups temporarily doze on Facebook
1. Find the group or person you want to fall asleep in your feed. (You know, the one who always talks about his two-day shipping.) Click or tap the three dots on the top of the post on the desktop or on the phone.
2. Select Snooze (name / group) for 30 days . If you do not want to doze for 30 days, you can switch to the appropriate page at any later time and undo the snooze feature.
Downloading a Spoiler Prevention App
Download the Chrome Spoiler Protection 2.0 plug-in for the desktop. This extension hides keywords on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, and news sites. Just enter keywords like Amazon or Prime and let the extension do its job.
Use phones like Spoiler Block (iPhone, Android) and Spoilers Blocker (Android) for phones. Add keywords that you want to block, and the apps will keep them out of your newsfeed. $ 999