The flagship flagship S10 series may be difficult to follow, but Samsung has proven it can handle the Galaxy Note 10 challenge. The latest phablet with the name of the note is the first of its series An even larger version with an appealing design and impressive performance.
Many of the rumors we've heard about Note 10 have come true, while others like a front camera with two lenses turned out to be untrue. Nevertheless, the Galaxy Note 10, regardless of the model, still a really impressive data sheet, which will delight Galaxy fans nationwide.
Switch to a Section: Outstanding Features | Dates | Storage | Price | Body | Basics | Software | Skin | Display | Performance | Battery | Front camera | Rear view camera | Audio | Media formats | Sensors | Connectivity | Security | Box contains | Accessories
The Galaxy Note 1
All Note 10 models feature a triple-lens camera system for their main shooters and have jettisoned noteworthy hardware elements such as the 3.5mm headphone jack and the Bixby button.
The announcement and release of Note 10 corresponds to the introduction of earlier Note models and was introduced in the 3rd quarter of 2019. 10 Launched at the end of July, the official unveiling took place not until August 7, 2019 during the Samsung UNPACKED event in New York City.
- Release Date: August 23, 2019
- Pre-Order Date: August 8, 2019
- Announced: August 7, 2019
If you are interested in buying the latest grade, we hope you have used this time to save for the device since buying a grade one can leave big dent in your wallet. The base, 256 GB Note 10, will give you $ 949.99 while the 10+ 5G will cost you up to $ 1399.99. Here are the prices:
- Price: from 949.99 USD (Galaxy Note 10) and 1.099.99 USD (Galaxy Note 10+)
In terms of design, this is the note 10 and 10+ not They are a long way from the most recent predecessors such as the S10 and Note 9. They have the same design language that uses glass for both the front and the back, and an aluminum frame, for the front is Gorilla Glass 6 used. The most noticeable failure at grade 10 and 10+ is the controversial Bixby button, which has now been abandoned in favor of hands-free calling and better protection against water and dirt.
In terms of colors, the Galaxy Note 10 and 10 5G are available in Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Pink and Aura Red. The 10+ and 10+ 5G grades are available in Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black and Aura Blue.
- Frame: Glass, Aluminum
- Finish: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Pink and Aura Red (Grade 10 and 10+), Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Blue (Grade 10+ and 10+ 5G)
The Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ are relatively large devices that have maintained IP68 protection with the S Pen. As with all Samsung flagships, they provide official support for all four major US carriers, as well as an unlocked version.
- Size: 5.94 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 6.39 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+))
- Width: 2.83 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 3.04 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Depth: 0.31 (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 0.31 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10) +)
- Weight: 5 , 92 oz. (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 6.98 oz. (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Dust / Water Resistance: IP68
- Supported Carriers: Verizon, AT & T, T Mobile, Sprint
- Infrared Blaster: No
The operating temperature of the Galaxy Note 10 is comparable to other smartphones. It works optimally at temperatures between 32 ° F and 95 ° F.
- Operating temperature: 32 ° to 95 ° F
- Non-operating temperature: Unknown
- Relative humidity: Unknown
- Operating altitude: Unknown
As with previous versions, Samsung has released the 10 and 10+ grades with the second most recent version of Android, 9 Pie. Announcing the latest hint is in line with Google's Android 10, so we can expect Samsung to update Note 10 to January 2020 to this version.
On the Galaxy Note 10, the latest version of the Android Pie is running -based user interface. Samsung's latest operating system offers a variety of enhancements to improve performance and simplify operation. Among the more notable changes is the ability to automatically switch between light and dark topics, use gesture-based navigation controls, and more.
The Touch 10 and 10+ have the thinnest bezels of all galaxies handset up to date. They feature a curved Infinity O display with a round, centered hole for the front-facing camera , The display itself is HDR10 + certified Dynamic AMOLED, with the Note 10 and 10 5G being a 6.3-inch FHD + display with a resolution of 2280 x 1080 and the 10+ and 10+ 5G being a larger 6.8 Inch quad HD + display with resolution 3040 x 1440.
- Screen Size: 6.4 inches (Galaxy Note 10), 6.8 inches (Galaxy Note 10+)
- Screen resolution: 2280x1080p (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 3040x1440p (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Total pixels: 2,462,400 (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 4,377,600 pixels (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ )
- Pixel Density: 401 (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 498 ppi (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Screen Type: Dynamic AMOLED
- Notch: No
- Hole: yes
- Screen-to-Body Ratio: Unknown
- Aspect Ratio: 19: 9
- Minimum Brightness: Unknown
- Maximum H ellipse: 12,000 Nits
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz (60 Hz for touch detection)
- Color Temperature: Unknown
- Color Scale: Unknown
As flagship -Galaxy handsets have the grade 10 and 10+ over the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor found on the S10. The S10's RAM size varies from 8GB to an impressive 12GB, depending on the model and internal storage capacity. The latter, however, is only available for high-end variants such as the Note 10 5G and the Note 10 +.
- RAM: 8 GB (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 12 GB (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G, 10+ and 10+ 5G)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Chip Size: 7 nanometers
- CPU Frequency: 2.8GHz (1x Gold), 2.4GHz (3x Gold), 1.7GHz (4x Silver)
- CPU Cores: 8 cores (4 gold + 4 silver) (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- GPU: Adreno 640
The battery capacity varies between 10 and 10+ at 3,500 mAh and 4,300 mAh, respectively. Both variants support Super Fast Charging and come with a 25 W charger. However, you can purchase a 45 W charger and a 5 A cable for the Super Fast Charging 2.0, although this only applies to the 10+ grade.
Thanks to Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, the wireless charging of Note 10 and 10+ is now faster too. In addition, the wireless PowerShare feature, first introduced on the S10, has been transferred to the latest Note models. With it, you can instantly charge other devices like the Galaxy Watch Active and the Galaxy Buds.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Ion
- Capacity: 3,500 mAh (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 4,300 mAh (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Wired charging: Yes, 25W charger (with a capacity of up to 45W, Note 10+ only)
- Wireless charging: Yes, 12W (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10+), 15W (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Reverse wireless charging: yes, PowerShare (4.5 W)
Unlike the S10 +, the Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ have a centered selfie camera with a single 10-megapixel camera with a 1: 2 aperture , 2 and a pixel size of 1.22 μm. Night mode for low-light selfies and the ability to shoot in HDR 10+, along with live focus and voice control, are some of the notable features that come standard with the front camera.
- Resolution: 10 MP  Aperture: f / 2.2
- Pixel Size: 1.22 μm
- Zoom: No
- Flash: Yes, Screen Flash
- Image Stabilizer: no
- RAW Support: yes
- Object Detection: unknown
- Formats: JPEG, RAW
Rear View Camera
Like the S10 +, the grade 10 and 10+ use a triple camera system that consists of a pair Consists of 12 MP (telephoto) and wide-angle lenses) as well as a 16 MP ultra wide-angle lens for taking pictures in a field of view of up to 123 degrees. However, camera positioning is fundamentally different and the latest cell phones have main shooters that are vertically aligned along the left side of the back panel. In addition, the 10+ and 10+ 5G grades are equipped with an additional DepthVision camera that can more accurately measure the depth of bokeh and other effects.
- Resolution: 12 MP (telephoto), 12 MP (wide angle), 16 MP (ultra wide).
- Sensor Size: 1 / 2.55 "+ 1 / 3.6" + Unknown
- Pixel Size: 1.0 μm (telephoto), 1.4 μm (wide angle) 1.0 μm (extremely wide)
- Aperture: 1: 2.1 (tele), variable aperture (1: 1.5-1: 2.4) (telephoto), 1: 2.2 (extremely wide)  Zoom: yes, 2x optical and 10x digital
- Flash: yes, LED
- Image Stabilization: yes, Dual OIS and EIS (Tele and Standard), EIS (Ultra Wide
- RAW support: yes
- Lens coverage: unknown
- Object recognition: yes, face, baby, person, dog, cat, eating, people, beaches, sky, mountain, Sunset, Sunrise, City, Snow, Waterfall, Shore, Landscape, Stage, Vehicles, Beverage, Flowers, Trees, Green, Animal, Chopping, Backlit, Indoors, Text, Clothing, Night View
- Formats: JPEG, RAW
For video features, the Note 10 offers a default ei a lot of features that you can play with. It is capable of recording videos in 4K UHD at up to 60 fps. Notable features include the ability to record still images at 9.1 MP while recording videos in 4K UHD, highlighting certain sounds via the zoom-in microphone, and much more.
- Resolution: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Max frame rate: 60 fps for 720p, 60 fps for 1080p and 4K
- Slow Motion: 720p at 120 fps, 240 fps, 480 fps (0.8 s), 960 fps (0.4 s), 1080p at 120 fps, 240 fps
- Time Lapse: yes, 1080p
- Photos: yes, unknown
- Zoom : yes, see above
- Flash access: yes, see above
- Image stabilization: yes, see above
- Object recognition: Unknown
- Autofocus: Yes
- Audio: Stereo
- Formats: H.264, H.265
With the Galaxy Note 10, Samsung has finally reached the proven 3.5 mm Headphone jack is omitted and the USB-C port of the flagship for Wired audio connection only. Although this is unfortunate, discarding the audio jack offers numerous advantages, such as: B. more space for the large battery and improved water and dirt resistance due to the overall better seal.
In addition, the 10 and 10+ features include AKG-tuned stereo speakers with built-in Dolby Atmos. Dual-audio functionality is also standard, allowing you to connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time and send music through two separate devices at the same time.
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: No
- Stereo Speaker: Yes, Earpiece and Bottom Firing Speaker
- Microphones: Unknown
- Max Volume: Unknown
The Galaxy Note 10 and 10 + provide the same support for video and audio playback that is also supported by the Android operating system, which covers the following:
- Audio: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR , AWB, FLAC, MEDIUM, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF
- Video: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM Galaxy series of flagships. In addition to the standard gyroscope, reverberation, and proximity sensors, the latest touch also includes a variety of health-related sensors, such as a pedometer and heart rate monitor, to complement fitness apps such as S Health.
- Accelerometer: yes
- Ambient conditions Light: yes
- Barometer: yes
- Color Temperature: yes
- Compass: yes
- Gravity : yes
- gyroscope: yes
- hall: yes
- infrared: no
- laser: no
- pedometer: yes
- Proximity: yes
In addition, it should be noted that Samsung has finally integrated the dual-band GPS support for the Galaxy Note 10 and 10+. This makes it one of the first phones to add this feature, which was officially released in the US.
- GPS: yes
- aGPS: yes
- Glonass: yes
- BeiDou: yes
- Galileo: yes  QZSS:
The Bluetooth-enabled S Pen has returned grades 10 and 10+, and comes with many updates that improve performance and overall battery life. The new S Pen offers impressive 4,096 pressure levels and less than 70 ms latency. In addition, further air commands were introduced, with which the touch 10 can be remotely controlled via the S Pen even better.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / ac / ax
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- NFC: yes
- Cell: nano-SIM  Port: USB Type C
- Other: S-Pen (Bluetooth-enabled)
All LTE variants of the Note 10 are equipped with Verizon's LTE-Band 13. The remaining LTE tapes are shared between AT & T and T-Mobile. The 5G models, on the other hand, support both low-band and millimeter-wave bands, although coverage is restricted to a few cities.
LTE Version – Supported Bands
- GSM: 850/1900
- UMTS: 850/1700/1900
- CDMA: BC0, BC10
- LTE tapes: 2/4/5 / 7/12/13/14/25/26/30/38/41/48 / 66/71
5G Version – Supported Tapes
- 5G Non-Standalone (NSA), Sub6 / mmWave
The Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ both feature built-in fingerprint scanners first introduced for biometric security on the S10 and S10 +. And with the technology giving them time to mature, fingerprint sensors offer better out-of-the-box performance than their predecessors, thanks to updated software that allows fingerprints to be read faster and more reliably.
As far as software is concerned, Knox has been upgraded to version 3.4 for even more protection. The Secure Folders app will continue to exist, allowing you to password-protect your apps and files in a folder that is separate from the operating system.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, In-Display
- Face Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Manual Authentication: Password, PIN, Pattern, Wipe  Scope of delivery
The box of grade 10 and 10+ contains all the usual extras.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (or 10+)
- Samsung USB Type-C Cable
- Samsung Power Adapter (25W)
- USB-C- Earphones
- SIM Tray Ejector
- Welcome note
- Quick guide
- Safety information