The Galaxy S10e was an underrated change for Samsung. Even if you felt that Apple, which had introduced a phone under $ 800 months ago, was simply copied, it was more than welcome to have a real "budget" flagship. So if Samsung learns from its mistakes, fans should be looking forward to the upcoming sequel.
Although we have always believed that the S10e is the best option among the three in the series, the sales say something different. The first week's sale revealed that it was the best-selling S10 series phone as it was a heavy upgrade for those coming from a Galaxy S8 or S9. Samsung has apparently noticed this, as early rumors suggest that the Galaxy S1
Switch to a Section: Outstanding Features | Dates | Storage | Price | Body | Basics | Software | Skin | Display | Performance | Battery | Front camera | Rear view camera | Audio | Media formats | Sensors | Connectivity | Security | Scope of delivery
The Galaxy S11e is intended to reduce the distance to its predecessor. Samsung hopes to mitigate the sluggish start of its predecessor with an impressive upgrade of the Samsung Galaxy S10 +.
The S11e will receive a massive upgrade of the screen to either 6.2 inches or 6.4 inches. It no longer has a flat display but the same curved edges as the rest of the series. The battery will be charged considerably shortly before the S10 +, with the lower resolution (which means longer battery life) likely to be maintained. And like its predecessor, it should be retailable for less than $ 800.
The full S11 series will be announced in mid-February 2020. Pre-orders should start the day after the announcement with the actual publication date one to two weeks later.
- Release Date: Early March 2020
- Pre-Order Date: Mid-February 2020
- Announced: Mid-February 2020
Rumors indicate that storage capacity is largely the same as last year. The Galaxy S11e will have a 128GB and a 256GB model. With these storage options, the average consumer will have more than enough capacity for all their photos and videos, while preventing a variant from becoming too expensive. For those who use a microSD card, this time may be unlucky. Since it was deleted in the base note 10, we assume that this is also possible for the Galaxy S11e.
- Available Memory: 128 GB, 256 GB
- Specification: UFS 3.0  Expandable Memory: No
So far, there are no rumors or leaks regarding the pricing of the phone. However, much has changed since the introduction of the S10e in early 2019. Apple lowered the price of its budget-friendly flagship, the iPhone 11, by $ 50 compared to its predecessor's EIA.
The result is an even more tempting proposition for those who are looking for their first smartphone or are not tied to an operating system. To counter this, Samsung found that prices for the Galaxy S11e were also lowered to 699 US dollars, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
- Price: from 699 to 799 US $
According to Ishan Agarwal the Galaxy S11e will be available in at least three colors: blue, gray and pink. Both the front and the back should at least be made of Gorilla Glass 5. The frame should again be made of aluminum, which minimizes weight while remaining durable for most drops.
- Frame: Aluminum, Glass (Gorilla Glass)  End: Blue, Gray, Pink
We do not know the dimensions of the phone, but due to the enlarged screen size We assume that it will be longer and wider than its predecessor. The Galaxy S11e should also be thicker thanks to a 900 mAh increased battery capacity.
There is no reason to believe that IP68 protection will not be restored. It is a restriction to at least 1.5 m of water for the iPhone 11.
- Height: Greater than 5.6 inches
- Width: Greater than 2.75 inches
- Depth : greater than 0.31 inches
- Weight: Unknown
- Dust / Water Resistance: IP68 to IEC Standard 60529
- Supported media: Verizon, AT & T , T-Mobile, Sprint
- Infrared Blaster: No
Android 10 is running on the Galaxy S11e without additional installation. Samsung is already testing One UI 2 (which runs on Android 10) on several phones, including the Galaxy S10 + in the US, so you can be sure that the final release is only months away.
Runs on Android 10 Android 10 is a UI 2. The latest upgrade from Samsung adds a darker mode to more apps and shrinks parts of the interface to make them more accessible, especially with the larger display. It's not a huge upgrade (on Samsung's site), but with the new features of Android 10, there's more than enough excitement.
The Galaxy S11e increases screen size to 6.2 or 6.4 inches. A new aspect ratio of 20: 9 is used, which slightly increases the resolution to 2400 x 1080. Samsung should change the name of the improved display again and call it SAMOLED. It will support HDR10 + and unlike the previous year will have a curved screen.
We do not know if the S11e will have the same refresh rate of 120 Hz as its more expensive siblings. Although Samsung was able to omit this feature in order to reduce costs, rumors suggest it will shift to the lower-priced S11e.
- Screen size: 6.2-6.4 inches
- Screen resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Total pixels: 2.592.000? pixel
- pixel density: either 424 ppi or 411 ppi
- Screen Type: SAMOLED
- notch: no
- Punching: yes
- Screen Body-to Body Ratio: Unknown
- Aspect Ratio: 20: 9
- Minimum Brightness: Unknown
- Maximum Brightness: At least 600 Nits
- Refresh Rate: 120 Hz (120 Hz for touch detection)
- Color Temperature: Unknown
- Color Scale: Unknown
The Galaxy S11e is powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. According to rumors SoC will increase CPU performance by 20% and GPU performance by 17 to 20%. The same tri-cluster core configuration is used, with one gold core clocked higher than three other gold cores (four in all), paired with four silver cores.
RAM should have the same configuration as last year with the entry model with 6 GB. This year, RAM may be upgraded to LPDDR5X, which has better energy efficiency, so overall battery life should improve.
- Memory: 6 GB or 8 GB LPDDR5X
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865  Chip Size: 7 nanometers
- CPU Frequency: 2.84 GHz 1x A77), 2.42 GHz (3x A77) and 1.8 GHz (4x A55)
- CPU cores: 8 cores (1 + 3 gold cores, 4 silver cores)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- GPU frequency: 587 MHz
The Galaxy S11e is said to increase the battery size from 900 mAh to 4,000 mAh. That's 100 mAh less than the Galaxy S10 +, with a smaller screen, lower resolution and a more energy efficient SoC.
We expect support for Super Fast Charging, but not for 2.0. This would mean that unlike the Galaxy S11 and S11 +, although there is a much faster 25W charger in the box, the 45W charger is not available for $ 49.99. In terms of wireless charging, we do not expect any changes between the three phones that support Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 and PowerShare.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Capacity: 4,000 mAh, 3.85 volts (15.4 watt-hours)
- Wired Store: Yes, super fast-charging ( 25 W)
- Wireless Charging: Yes, Wireless Fast Charging 2.0 (15 W))
Currently we only know that it is a single camera that centers instead of off to the right is positioned. We know that the hole is smaller than the Galaxy Note 10 and that's it. We assume that it is at least a 10 MP shooter and supports 4K again at 60 fps, but nothing is confirmed.
- Resolution: At least 10 MP
- Aperture: Unknown
- Zoom: Unknown
- Flash: Yes, Screen Flash
- Image Stabilizer: Yes, EIS
- RAW support: Yes
- Object recognition: Yes, face
- Formats: JPEG, RAW
Samsung officially announced the release of a new sensor, of the ISOCELL Bright HMX. This is a 108 MP camera, and rumor has it that she is the star of the show for the rear cameras of all three S11s.
The lens was made in cooperation between Samsung and Xiaomi and is said to be incredible. It has a sensor size of 0.8 μm and a pixel size of 1 / 1.33 inches. Although 108 MP photos are important, we know that the camera uses pixel binning to combine four adjacent pixels and create 27 MP images.
In addition to the 108 MP camera, we expect the return of an array with two lenses. We believe that it also contains the ToF sensor, which means the rear camera array is the following: wide-angle (108-MP lens), ultra-wide angle, and ToF sensor.
- Resolution: 108 MP (primary), unknown (ultrawide)
- Sensor Size: 0.8 μm (primary), unknown (ultrawide)
- Aperture: unknown (primary) , unknown (ultrawide)
- Zoom: yes, Unknown (optical), Unknown (digital)
- Flash: yes, High-CRI-LED
- Image stabilization: yes, primary and Telepicture
- RAW support: yes
- Lens cover: Sapphire crystal
- Object recognition: yes, Food, Faces
- Formats: JPEG, RAW
The Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX is recordable at 6K (6016 x 3384) at 30 fps. There is a small chance that Samsung will offer a mode for shooting at this resolution, as the new SoC is reportedly capable of handling video encodings at this resolution (and higher).
Slow motion (up to 240 fps at 1080p) and super slow motion video (up to 960 fps at 720p) should both make a return. Still images during shooting may get an increase in megapixels, thanks to all the details captured by the primary camera. We also expect the HDR10 + video recording to work again.
- Resolution: 720p, 1080p, 4K and (possibly) 6K
- Maximum frame rate: 720p at 30 frames per second, 1080p at 60 frames per second, 4K at 60 fps, 6K at 30 fps
- Slow Motion: 720p at 960 fps, 1080p at 240 fps
- Time Lapse: Yes, 1080p
- Photos: Yes, higher still images with more than 9.1 MP at 4K Recording
- Zoom: yes, see above
- Flash access: yes, see above
- Image stabilization: yes, VDIS (Video Digital Image Stabilization))
- Object recognition: Unknown
- Autofocus: Unknown
- Audio: Stereo
- Formats: H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC)
Get it straight to what interests you – the headphone jack is more than likely gone. Normally OEMs do not bring it back after removing it, especially in flagship series. With the Galaxy Note 10 series, which features Gute Fahrt you can only buy a S10 series cell phone as a Samsung fan.
We also do not believe that Samsung will include the dongle box. They did not opt for the Galaxy Note 10 series, but for USB-C AKG earphones. You can purchase one from Amazon for $ 14.99 or upgrade to a third-party option, such as the Soditer headphone adapter ($ 26.99 at Amazon), which lets you output 32-bit / 384-kHz audio files.
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: No
- Stereo Speakers: Yes, Top Firing and Bottom Firing
- Microphones: 3
- Maximum Speaker Volume: unknown  Media Formats
We have not seen any changes in support for media formats at this time, so we assume that this will be the same as its predecessor.
- Audio: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF
- Video: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Sensors  At present it is not known if Samsung makes changes to sensors. We believe that all sensors of the Galaxy S10e, including the side-mounted fingerprint sensor, will be transmitted.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, RGB Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor Sensor, Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor
The Galaxy Note 10+ was the first Samsung device released in the US, the Dual frequency supported. We therefore assume that this feature also applies to all three phones of the S11 series.
- GPS: yes, L1 + L5
- aGPS: yes
- Glonass: yes, L1
- BeiDou: yes, B1
- Galileo: Yes, E1 + E5a
- QZSS: no
Wi-Fi 6 should be available again on the Galaxy S11e. We also expect Bluetooth 5 (although 5.1 is a possibility). E-SIM may be supported, but we have not heard anything about this change yet.
- WLAN: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax
- Bluetooth: 5
- NFC: yes
- Cell: nano-SIM  Port: USB Type-C
For mobile networks, you should expect the same tape support as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series. And since there are rumors that there will be a 5G version for both the S11 and the S11 +, we also expect the same 5G band support.
LTE version – Supported tapes.
- GSM: 850/1900
- UMTS: 850/1700/1900
- CDMA: BC0, BC10
- LTE tapes: 2/4/5/7/12/13/14/25/26 / 30/38/41/48/66/71
5G Version – Supported Belts
- 5G Non-Standalone Belts (NSA), Sub6 / mmWave
Safety  There is a rumor that Samsung will introduce a safe facial recognition using a ToF sensor, but if true, probably would not make the way to S11e. We're more of the opinion that the Galaxy S11e will include another capacitive fingerprint sensor on the side as the only source of biometric data available.
We can make some speculations about what will be included in the box for the Galaxy S11 or S11 +. We expect Samsung to consist of the 25W Super Fast Charge Adapter, not the 45W Charger. They usually contain AKG earphones, this time the USB-C version should be.
- Samsung Galaxy S11e
- Samsung USB Type C Cable
- Samsung Power Supply (25W)
- Headphone sound from AKG  SIM tray ejector
- Pattern cover
- Quick Start Guide
- Protective film