Everyone in social media apparently speaks ofthat actually makes them look old . It's called #AgeChallenge and you can try it on any phone with FaceApp. I tried it myself and it was shocking to see the change. Let's just say that I would prefer to stay young forever.
The essential thing is that you provide a photo of yourself and use the app AI to determine your age. Although FaceApp did not thinning, shortening, or dimming my hair, it frowned, putting pockets under my eyes, and adding a lot of loose skin around my chin. In the future, I have some deep laugh lines.
On the other hand, security researchers suggest that FaceApp does not take photos of your face and transfer them to Russia for misuse, where the developers of FaceApp are. These researchers discovered that only the original images that you uploaded are transferred to the company's server to create the obsolete version of your person. You have not reported any malicious discoveries.
Here's what you can do if you want to try on the age yourself.
Let me look older!
Get ready, maybe you do not like what you see. (Or you may love it!)
1. Download the FaceApp for iPhone or Android.
2. You can either upload a photo from your camera roll or take a new photo from the app. You must give the app permission to access your camera or photos. You can disable these permissions at any time.
3. When you have selected the image, scroll to the right and tap Age .
4. Your age options are Original Jung Jung 2 and Alt . Select Alt to magically age in seconds. If you choose the Young filter, you will get a smoother skin.
5. Tap Apply . If you want your original and age images to appear side by side, tap Layouts and select Duo . Then tap on the Old symbol.
6. Tap the Down Arrow in the upper-right corner of FaceApp to share your photo on social media.
7. Select Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or others to share your journey with all your friends.
Did you try the #AgeChallenge? What did you think? Let us know in the comments. And if you want to seethere is also an app for it.
CNET may receive a commission from retailers.