You can also use your Facebook avatar as a sticker in apps like Snapchat, Twitter, Mail and Instagram. Ready to dive in? How to create your own Facebook avatar on your iPhone ($ 699 at Apple) or .
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap on the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It could be in the lower right corner in iOS and the upper right corner in Android phones.
2. Scroll down and tap See More .
3. Select Avatars .
4. Tap Next and then Get Started .
5. Choose your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and tap Next .
6. You will then be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short Medium or Long for a variety of styles. When you have made your selection, touch the Color icon.
7. Next, switch to the symbol of your avatar by selecting the face shape, complexion and facial lines.
8. After adjusting the face, tap the Eye icon. Choose an eye shape, color and lash length. Then go to the eyebrows icon and choose the shape and color of the eyebrows. You can also add glasses.
9. Now it's time to adjust the nose and mouth. Choose your nose shape and then move on to your mouth shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
10. Next, select a body shape. Once you've done this, you can choose an outfit that you like best. You can also add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to your avatar's outfit.
11. When you are finished customizing your avatar, tap the check mark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and then tap Done .
If you want to use it, you can access the avatar you created by tapping the smiley icon in the Write a comment section on Facebook.
That was it! Now you have a Facebook avatar that you can share with your friends.
With Smart Displays, Amazon, Facebook and Google can show answers to your questions.