There comes a time when you need to reset your Android phone. Whether you are performing a factory reset due to performance issues, or remember that it is one of the best ways to restore the phone to its perfect factory condition.
factory resetting your smartphone should be the last resort. Sure it can get rid of many issues that may be boggling your phone down.
It is recommended that you do a backup of personal data before resetting your phone. Copy data to your PC, save it on the cloud or transfer it to another phone. Factory reset deletes everything from the device, including contacts, messages, apps, and photos.
Factory Reset on Android Phone
The best way to factory reset your Android phone is to use the default option tucked inside the settings. Almost all Android smartphones follow this pattern so you do not have to worry much about the setting's location.
- First, locate the settings icon on.
- First, locate the settings icon on the app drawer or on the notification shade. Both will take you to the phone settings.
- In the settings, check to see if your smartphone has a settings search feature. It wants to be on the top of the interface.
- If it is there, tap on it to start typing and writing "Factory Reset". Some manufacturers have their own skin on Android. If nothing shows up, try typing "Reset."
. 4 On stock Android, you simply head to Settings> System> Reset Options> Erase all data> Reset Phone . The same goes for almost every other smartphone.
Factory Reset to Android via Recovery Mode
If the Android device is not booting up properly or you want to reset it like this an expert, the recovery mode is the best place to do it. Recovery Mode is a nifty Android feature that allows you to do many things.
As Android is very diverse and a lot of different manufacturers make devices that use it as OS.
Before you proceed any further, we need to address an important issue. It's a great feature called Factory Reset Protection that makes sure there's no one else can actually reset your stolen or misplaced device and start using it. So after you factory reset, you will be asked to enter the Google account details that are linked to the device.
The Factory Reset Protection only activates when you reset a device using the Recovery Menu and not the in-phone settings.  • Hold off the volume down and power buttons •
• Turn off the smartphone. When the phone turns on, you will see Start and an arrow.
• Navigate to Recovery mode .
• Press the power button to select that option. Your smartphone will restart.
• You will see a new screen that says No Command. volume and power Wipe data / factory reset
• You can use the volume to select the option that says .
• Pressing the power button
• Press Yes • Once the process is completed, you want to be back at the recovery menu. Select the Reboot System Now option to boot into your smartphone's normal interface.
After Factory Reset
Now that your device is fully reset, log in to your Google account and start using your spiritually new smartphone.
Do you have any questions about how to reset your smartphone? !