The flagship flagship S10 series may be difficult to follow, but Samsung has proven it can handle the Galaxy Note 10 challenge. The latest phablet with the name of the note is the first of its series An even larger version with an appealing design and impressive performance.
Many of the rumors we've heard regarding Note 10 have come true, while others like a front camera with two lenses proved untrue. Nevertheless, the Galaxy Note 10, regardless of the model, still a really impressive data sheet, which will delight Galaxy fans nationwide.
Switch to a Section: Outstanding Features | Dates | Storage | Price | Body | Basics | Software | Skin | Display | Performance | Battery | Front camera | Rear view camera | Audio | Media formats | Sensors | Connectivity | Security | Box contains | Accessories
After using this phone as a daily driver for a month, the included 25W charger is definitely my favorite feature. Coming from a Galaxy S10 + I got used to the relatively slow loading – but now it only takes me 30 minutes to get started. The battery life is impressive and takes a day and a half before the battery needs to be recharged (and I charge only 80% to ensure battery life).
The other feature that made it difficult for me to leave the phone is the display. For someone like me, who likes to watch Netflix while I eat, it was perfect to have a phone with such a beautiful big screen. One complaint I have is that the curved edges make it slippery when supported on the side. However, you can solve it anytime by adding a case with a kickstand such as the $ 18.99 ESR Metal Case from Amazon.
The performance was great. In contrast to the Galaxy S10 + (at least initially), I felt that 12 GB of RAM worked, because I returned to apps that I had opened hours ago without having to redraw, even if 10 to 15 apps were open. I also liked the weight of the phone compared to the Galaxy S10 +, which felt similar to the LG V30 (which I do not like) – but of course you could have other preferences.
The disadvantages of this phone are sparse, but the lack of a headphone jack still affects me, especially if Samsung does not have the $ 14.99 dongle in its box. Due to the way the drivers work on Samsung devices, I could not use the USB Audio Pro Player (an app that I strongly recommend to get the most out of headphone adapters and USB-C headphones). At first, I also had some problems connecting third-party dongles (they felt comfortable in the USB-C port), but it seemed to come off later.
The camera is better than the Galaxy S10 +, but not noticeably better a bit disappointing. Although the S Pen is a great addition, I just do not use it. Although Samsung continued to expand its functionality and even opened the SDK for third-party developers, I was not only forced to record handwritten notes with the screen off, but was also on the phone.
The announcement and publication of Note 10 is consistent with the introduction of earlier Note models and were introduced in Q3 2019. And while the reservations for Note 10 began in late July, it was not officially unveiled until 7 August 2019 during the Samsung UNPACKED event in New York City.
- Release Date: August 23, 2019
- Pre-Order Date: August 8, 2019
- Announced: August 7, 2019
If you are interested in buying the latest grade, we hope you have used this time to save for the unit since buying a grade Can significantly limit your wallet. The base, 256 GB Note 10, will give you $ 949.99 while the 10+ 5G will cost you up to $ 1399.99. Here are the prices:
- Price: from 949.99 USD (Galaxy Note 10) and 1.099.99 USD (Galaxy Note 10+)
In terms of design, this is the grade 10 and 10+ not They are a long way from the most recent predecessors such as the S10 and Note 9. They have the same design language that uses glass for both the front and the back, and an aluminum frame, for the front is Gorilla Glass 6 used. The most striking failure at grade 10 and 10+ is the controversial Bixby button, which has now been abandoned in favor of hands-free calling and better protection against water and dirt.
In terms of color, Galaxy Note 10 and 10 5G are available in Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Pink, and Aura Red. The 10+ and 10+ 5G grades are available in Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black and Aura Blue.
- Frame: Glass, Aluminum
- Finish: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Pink and Aura Red (Grade 10 and 10+), Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Blue (Grade 10+ and 10+ 5G)
The Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ are relatively large devices that have maintained IP68 protection with the S Pen. As with all Samsung flagships, they provide official support for all four major US carriers, as well as an unlocked version.
- Size: 5.94 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 6.39 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+))
- Width: 2.83 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 3.04 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Depth: 0.31 (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 0.31 inches (Samsung Galaxy Note 10) +)
- Weight: 5 , 92 oz. (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 6.98 oz. (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Dust / Water Resistance: IP68
- Supported Carriers: Verizon, AT & T, T Mobile, Sprint
- Infrared Blaster: no
The operating temperature of the Galaxy Note 10 is comparable to other smartphones. It operates optimally at temperatures between 32 ° F and 95 ° F.
- Operating Temperature: 32 ° to 95 ° F
- Non-operating Temperature: Unknown
- Relative Humidity: Unknown
- Operating altitude: Unknown
As in previous versions, Samsung has released the 10 and 10+ grades with the second most recent version of Android, 9 Pie. Announcing the latest hint is in line with Google's Android 10, so we can expect Samsung to update Note 10 to January 2020 to this version.
On the Galaxy Note 10, the latest version of the Android Pie is running -based user interface. Samsung's latest operating system offers a variety of enhancements to improve performance and simplify operation. Among the more notable changes is the ability to automatically switch between light and dark topics, use gesture-based navigation controls, and more.
The Touch 10 and 10+ feature the thinnest bezels on all Galaxies handset state-of-the-art. They feature a curved Infinity O-display with a round, centered hole for the forward facing Camera. The display itself is HDR10 + certified Dynamic AMOLED, with the 10 and 10 5G grades having a 6.3-inch FHD + display with a resolution of 2280 x 1080, and the 10+ and 10+ 5G grades being a larger 6, 8-inch Quad HD + display with 3040 x 1440 resolution.
The Galaxy Note 10 and 10+'s display was again outperformed by the DisplayMate test and received the A + rating. There are also 13 records for the performance of smartphones on display or adjusted.
- Screen Size: 6.4 inches (Galaxy Note 10), 6.8 inches (Galaxy Note 10+)
- Screen resolution: 2280 x 1080p (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 3040 x 1440p ( Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +)
- Total pixels: 2,462,400 (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 4,377,600 pixels (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Pixel Density: 401 (Samsung Galaxy Note 10) , 498 ppi (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Screen Type: Dynamic AMOLED
- Notch: No
- Hole: Yes
- Screen-to-Body Ratio: Unknown
- Aspect Ratio: 19: 9
- Minimum Brightness: 2 Nits
- Maximum Brightness: 1, 308 Nits
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz (60 Hz for touch detection)
- Color temperature: 6, 950 K
- Color gamut: up to 113% DCI-P3, 142% sRGB / rec. 709
As Fl AggShip Galaxy handsets have the 10 and 10+ grades on the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor as the S10. The S10's RAM size varies from 8GB to an impressive 12GB, depending on the model and internal storage capacity. The latter, however, is only available for high-end variants such as the Note 10 5G and the Note 10 +.
- RAM: 8GB (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 12GB (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G, 10+, and 10+ 5G)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Chip Size: 7 nanometers
- CPU Frequency: 2.8GHz (1x Gold), 2.4GHz (3x Gold), 1.7GHz (4x Silver)
- CPU cores: 8 cores (4 gold + 4 silver) (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- GPU: Adreno 640
The battery capacity varies between 10 and 10+ at 3,500 mAh and 4,300 mAh, respectively. Both versions support Super Fast Charging and come with a 25 W charger. However, you can purchase a 45 W charger and a 5 A cable for Super Fast Charging 2.0, although this only applies to the 10+ grade.
Thanks to Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, the wireless charging of Note 10 and 10+ is now faster too. In addition, the Wireless PowerShare feature introduced with the S10 has been upgraded to the latest Note models, allowing you to quickly charge other devices such as Galaxy Watch Active and Galaxy Buds.
- Battery: Ion Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Capacity: 3,500 mAh (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 4,300 mAh (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Wired Charging: Yes, 25W charger (with a power of up to 45W, Note only 10+)
- Wireless charging: Yes, 12W (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10+), 15W (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Reverse Wireless Charging: Yes, PowerShare (4.5 W)
Unlike the S10 +, the Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ come with a selfie centered camera a 10 megapixel camera with a aperture of 1: 2.2 and a pixel size of 1.22 microns. Night mode for low-light selfies and the ability to shoot in HDR 10+, along with live focus and voice control, are some of the notable features that come standard with the front camera.
- Resolution: 10 MP  Aperture: f / 2.2
- Pixel Size: 1.22 μm
- Zoom: No
- Flash: Yes, Screen Flash
- Image Stabilizer: no
- RAW Support: yes
- Object Recognition: Unknown
- Formats: JPEG, RAW