You do not need to have an Amazon Prime account to receive all these offers on Amazon Prime Day, which runs all day this year on July 1
The Amazon Prime Day is an annual shopping event for Prime members. Although we are still two weeks away, there are already some. If you signed up for your Prime Membership Trial, you should no longer miss prime-day quotes by signing in for .
When you're done shopping for the Prime Deals, set an appointment on your calendar to remind you that you need to cancel your membership. Otherwise, you will be charged the usual member rates. This will allow you to sign up for and cancel an Amazon Prime account in time for Amazon Prime Day.
Log in to Amazon Prime from your laptop or phone.
If you have not saved your billing information with Amazon through another purchase, you will need your credit or debit card.
1. Sign in to your Amazon account in the Amazon Shopping app or on Amazon.com or create an account.
2. Select Try Prime in the upper left corner.
3. Tap or click Start your free 30-day trial .
4. Make sure your credit or debit card is up-to-date (including your billing address) – if it does not, it's time to do so.
5. Select Next .
6. Tap or click Start your free 30-day trial .
7. That's it! You can start shopping at any time and benefit from the benefits of Prime membership such as express delivery and, of course, the Prime Day offerings.
Cancel Your Prime Membership
To avoid being charged, you must cancel your membership before the 30-day deadline.
1. Log in to your Amazon account.
2. Tap or click Account .
3. Select Prime (computer) or Prime Membership (telephone).
4. Select Exit membership and benefits .
5. Tap or click Finish My Benefits .
6. Select Continue to Cancel .
7. That's it. Your Prime account should be canceled. You can check this by adding an item to your card and checking if you have the option to send it with Prime the next day or within two days. If not, you have successfully canceled.
More information about the Amazon Prime Day 2019 can be found here:and .