Nintendo did not want to create an entertainment center like the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Instead, the switch is a game console that you can dock or play as a handheld. It's a great platform, especially for players who travel a lot and longtime Nintendo fans. But this gaming-first theme seems to limit the multimedia app library to a minimum. You will not find Netflix in the eShop, but there are some alternatives. In this guide, we'll show you how to get Hulu on the Nintendo Switch.
You do not have a Hulu subscription? Start your free trial by clicking on the following button!
1. Select the icon Nintendo eShop and press the button "A ".
The eShop is not app-friendly. You must perform a search .
3. Enter Hulu into the search box with your Joy-Cons or Pro controller.
4. Select Hulu from the search results and press the "A" key.
5. Select the button Download (or redownload) and press the button "A" .
. 6 Return to the home screen of and wait.
. 7 Select Hulu and and after installation, press the "A" key.
. 8 Log in if you already have an account, or select the free trial .
Log in to the weboption
<img class = "size-large wp-image-1006546 aligncenter" src = "https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07 /Nintendo-Switch-Device-Activation-Code-840×475.jpg "alt =". Go to https://www.hulu.com/start/nintendoswitch on your PC or mobile device.
2.  Enter the activation code for the device displayed on the switch screen.
3. Click the green button Sign up now and create your account
Log in to this device option
1. Select one of three Plans:
- 5.99 USD per month – Hulu with Advertising
- 11.99 USD per Month – No Ads
- $ 44.99 per month – Hulu + Live TV
2. Select Next .
3. Follow the instructions New account to create.
This completes our guide to acquiring Hulu for the Nintendo Switch. More tips and tricks can be found in the following manuals: