Google Chrome Shortcuts provide a simple and effective way to improve productivity and Internet browsing performance when using Google's Web Browser . From page navigation to page and tab management to speed up web and address bar tasks, these posts cover 70 Chrome links to increase your efficiency with the Chrome web browser.
faster than Internet Explorer and Firefox and finds it a very stable web browser. By using this built-in keyboard shortcut, Chrome Internet Browsing Performance can appear even faster.
A number of Chrome shortcuts will be a combination of keystrokes. Ctrl + C means that you must hold down the Ctrl key and press, for example, the letter "c". Do not use the lowercase letters in uppercase letters; If you need to use the shift key, this will be displayed as a shift.
Also check out some other keyboard shortcuts including: 30 Firefox Keyboard Shortcuts, 35 Internet Explorer shortcuts and Gmail shortcuts
Chrome Page Shortcuts
These browser shortcuts are all Scrolling features that let you quickly and easily navigate the Chrome webpage efficiently. You'll find that many of these navigation shortcuts are very similar to other browsers.
- Space Bar ̵
- Page Around – Page Down One Full Screen
- Down Arrow – Scroll Down
- Shift + Spacebar – Page by full screen
- Page High – Page by full screen
- Up arrow – Scroll to top
- Home – Go to the top of this page
- End – Go to the bottom of this page
Chrome Browser Window Shortcut Keys
Open and Close These Shortcut Keys Google Chrome Browser Window .
- Ctrl + N – Open a new window
- Ctrl + Shift + N – Opens a new window in incognito mode (pages displayed in incognito mode are not displayed in the browser history or in the search history also no cookies or other traces)
- Alt + F4 – Close the current window
- Shift + click on the link – Open the link in a new window
Chrome Tab Shortcuts
These Browser Shortcuts allow you to quickly control Chrome's tabs allow you to quickly switch between open tabs, open or close tabs, and open or close links in new tabs in the Chrome browser.
- Ctrl + click on the link – open the link in a new tab the background
- Ctrl + Shift – click on the link – open the link in a new tab and switch to the newly opened tab
- Ctrl + T – Open a new tab
- Ctrl + Shift + T – Reopen the last opened tab
- Ctrl + 1 to Ctrl + 8 – Jump to the tab the specified position
- Ctrl + 9 – Go to the last tab
- Ctrl + Tab – Go to the next tab
- Ctrl + Shift + Tab or Ctrl + Page top – Zum previous tab
- Backspace – In your browsing history go to the previous page for the tab
- Shift + Backspace – Go to the next page in your browsing history for the tab
- Ctrl + W – Schli eat the current tab or pop-up
- Alt + Home – Go to your homepage in the current tab
- Ctrl + Click the back arrow, the forward arrow, or the go button – Target in a new open tab in the background
- Drag a link to a tab – Open the link in the tab
- Drag a shortcut to a blank area on the tab – Open Drag the tab to a new tab  drag tab from tab – open the tab in a new window
- drag tab from tab to an existing tab – open the Tab in Existing Window  Press ESC while dragging a tab – Return the tab to its original position
Chrome Webpage S hortcuts
You can manage many common browser tasks using these Google Chrome shortcuts, including bookmarks, search tools, utilities, etc.
- Ctrl + P – Print the current page
- Ctrl + S – Save the current page
- Ctrl + O – Open a file from your computer in Google Chrome
- F5 – Download the current page
- Esc – Load the page loading  Ctrl + F5 – Reload the current page (cached content)
- Ctrl + D – Bookmark the current web page
- Ctrl + Shift + D – All open Save pages as bookmarks in a new folder
- Alt + Click on link – Download link
- Ctrl + F – Open search box
- F3 – Find the next game for your input in the search field
- Shift + F3 – Find the previous match for your input in the search box
- F11 – Open the page in full screen mode
- Ctrl + + – Do not make text bigger
- Ctrl + – – Shrink text
- Ctrl + 0 – Reset text to normal size
- Ctrl + Shift + B – Switch the bookmarks bar  Ctrl + H – Display the page History
- Ctrl + J – View the Downloads Page
- Shift + Esc – View the Task Manager
- Ctrl + Shift + Delete – Open the Clear Browser Data dialog box  F1 – Open the Help Center in a New Registry
- Ctrl + U – Display Page Source Code
Chrome Address Bar Links
All of these Chrome keyboard shortcuts affect the Content of the Chrome Address Bar  and can improve the search function in Chrome.
- Enter a search term and press Enter – Search using the default search engine
- Enter a search engine URL, then press TAB, enter a search term, and press Enter – Perform a search using the search engine associated with the URL.
- Ctrl + Enter after entering the base web address – Automatically add "www." And enter ".com" in the address bar and open this web address
- F6 – Mark Address Bar Content
- Enter a web address, then Alt + Enter – Open web address in the address bar in a new tab
- Ctrl + K – A Google search with start the address bar . After entering the key combination a "?" In the address bar. Enter your query and press Enter
- Ctrl + Right Arrow – Jump to the next word in the Address bar
- Ctrl + Backspace – Delete the previous word in the Address bar
- Select Make an entry from the drop-down menu in the address bar, then press Shift-Delete – Delete the entry from the browsing history
- Click the middle mouse button on an entry in the address bar drop-down list – Open This URL in a new tab
Chrome Mouse Shortcuts
Google Chrome also allows you to execute some keyboard shortcuts with the mouse buttons and the scroll wheel.
- Click the link – Open the link in a new window tab in the background
- Shift + middle click on link – Open the link in a new tab and go to the newly opened Tab
- Click the middle mouse button on the tab – Close the tab
- Back button, forward arrow or middle button Go button – Open target in a new tab in the background
- Shift + Scroll wheel – Scroll horizontally
- Ctrl + Scroll wheel – Zoom in or out on text size
Quite a list of possible increases in productivity Abbreviations ! Some Google Chrome Shortcuts are rather simple and others may need some time to get used to it, but once you learn to master a handful of them, you will get greater efficiency and speed in navigating and navigating see surfing the internet. The best way to learn is often to start small with the features you use most often in Chrome and expand the list as you learn. Here is a useful video for more insights.
Also, be sure to check out 8 simple, often-forgotten Windows shortcuts for some basic but important Windows shortcuts.