Use Google's digital wellness features with your smart speakers to sleep betterSave time on your phone, get distraction-free study time, and more. All you need to do is set up Digital Wellness through the Google Home app.
- Tap the microphone
- Tap Explore
- Type Digital Wellbeing in the search bar
- Tap Send to Device  Select a device (I selected Google Mini in my bedroom).
From here you define your preferences for digital well-being. The switch for "Use Wind Down" should already be in the "on" position.
- Tap Start and set the time to begin the processing
- . Select the days on which the transaction is to be repeated (the whole week is standard).
- Tap Finish and set the time to complete unwinding (it will also turn off when you trigger the next alarm) Turn your display gray when the Wind drops off. I found that convenient because it's easy to get lost in a social media rabbit hole or watch a show and keep track of time. When your screen turns gray, it's time to think about going to bed. You can also turn Do Not Disturb on or off, which mutes notifications and incoming calls. I also liked this feature because when my phone buzzes I'm always curious about what it is and can not resist checking it.
It's also easy to integrate the digital feel-good tools into yourYou can preserve your original setup simply by tapping Add Action and typing Wind Down for [time]. Depending on what you switched, your phone enters grayscale mode and does not disturb the mode until you wake up.