Google has promised that you are the only one who can see this data.
We'll show you how to track your online purchases on Google's My Activities page, manage what's being tracked, and delete what's in there.
View your purchases, subscriptions, and reservations.
1. Google tracks multiple types of email through Gmail, including purchases, payments, subscription services, and payments Reservations, for example, for hotels, cars, and airline tickets. To view and manage, first visit https://myaccount.google.com/.[19659006[19459020[2. Select Payments & Subscriptions
3. From here, you can click in any grouping to view items that have subscriptions to YouTube or Google Photos, a Google Music payment, or apps that you have on Google Play Store may include reservations ls, restaurants and flights.
4. Click each item and tap Remove Reservation, Remove Purchase, and so on to delete any items you do not want to save in your Gmail account ,
Manage your web and app activity.
Included in your web and app activity are Google, Maps and Play. This is how you can update your settings. You can stop recording activities and delete stored data, especially private information.
1. Visit https://myaccount.google.com/.[19659006[19459020[2 Select Data & Personalization .
3. Tap or click Manage your activity controls .
4. From here, you can disable and delete activities that are stored in Google. Even if you're not online, Google can track your activity and sync your data as soon as you're online. Therefore, disable your web and app activities if you want to protect privacy.
View your voice and audio activity.
1. Go to https://myaccount.google.com/ and select Data and Personalization .
2. Tap or click Voice and Audio Activity .
3. Select Manage Activity .
4. On this page you can view all voice recordings and change your settings.
If you have an Android device, you're probably using Google Maps to navigate from place to place. Google tracks your location history. If you want to delete it, you must complete the following steps.
1. Go to Settings on your Android device and tap Google > Google Account .
2. Tap Data & Personalization .
3. Select Location History .
4. Tap Manage Timeline to get to Google Maps.
5. Tap the three stacked points and select Settings . Here you can delete your location history.
Choose what to save (or not).
1. Go to your Google Account.
2. Tap or Click Data & Personalization .
3. Select My Activity .
4. Tap or click on the three stacked points in the top right corner.
5. Select Delete Activity with . Here you can delete the activity by date, topic or product.
6. A pop-up window informs you that your activity is permanently deleted and no longer bound to you. Tap or click Delete .