The new tool makes it easy to find a recipe, funny meme, or bank account number you've saved. You can also use it to locate a photo taken with a Wi-Fi password, business card, or phone number.
($ 999 on Amazon) . It is still being introduced. If you do not see it yet, check it daily (and make sure the app is up to date).activates this search function. The company's image search software is available in Google Photos for Android and iPhone
How to find your photos with the Google Photos Search Tool.
. 1 Open Google Photos App.
2. Tap the search bar and enter what you are looking for. For example, if you took a screenshot of a coffee shop in Yelp or Google Maps that you'd like to try, just enter your coffee or company name.
3. If Google found the image for you, tap it.
4. Touch the Google Lens button at the bottom of the screen. It is a square with a dot in the middle.
5. Google highlights the entire text on the photo. Tap on the words you want to copy.
6. Select Copy text .
7. Now you can insert the text arbitrarily, eg. In the news app or in a browser.
Want more Google tips? Take a look at.