A saucy wig or some hair dye is the quickest way to turn yourself into someone (or something) else.
- Black gothic wig: Whether it's Dracula or Morticia, everyone has at least one of them  Clown wig: Yes, even if you go as the circus-variety buffoon, most people will still be creeped out.
- Mullet wig: You might just win the costume contest with this beauty! It instantly transforms you into the trailer park. "Landlord of your dreams or just about any band, circa 1982. Pair this with a torn, stained tank top and some ripped jeans, and you're ready for the kegger (let's get real -You're bringing the keg).
- Crimping iron: In the '80s, looking like you lost a fight with a waffle iron was totally rad! Now, you too can get that coveted "my kitchen appliances are possessed" look.
- Wayne and Garth: It's time for a party, it's excellent! These are variations on the mullet theme, but why quit a good thing? The Wayne wig includes the, so just add a sprinkle of black t-shirt, a dash of denim, and a fresh Garth, and you can spend Halloween in Wayne's World .
- Wig with curlers: Ever wondered why you see tons of zombie grandmas on Halloween? Because it's easy-peasy costume! You have PJ's, a robe, and some bunny slippers, right? Walker at the Senior Center for Some Apocalypse Bingo.
- Black temporary dye: If you'd rather not wear a sweaty, itchy wig, you can go the temporary spray-in dye route. This black aerosol from High Beams does not make your hair stiff like hairspray, but it does smear. Be sure to drape a towel over your clothes before or after it.
Now that you've got your haring hair figured out, it's time to make that face horrific. Even if you have not got any Halloween, a few decent make-up palettes can open up a dark, endless world of creativity.
Here are some of our essential makeup kits for guys and ghouls :
- Smokey eye palette and Black eyeliner: If you're morphing into a goth icon. This eyeshadow range from BYS has everything you need to shade your way to Mistress of the Night. Then, you've all come to the drama with a good liquid liner. We like the waterproof pen from Docolor.
- 80s eyeshadow palette: If you'd prefer to be a Mistress of the Dancefloor, you'll need some electric blue (or pink, or purple) eyeshadow to go with that side-ponytail you're rockin '. Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, or any Bangle could possibly want this.
- Clown makeup kit: Ready to unleash your version of Pennywise or Bozo on your unsuspecting friends? Just couple this with one of the clown wigs we shared above. This versatile kit is not just for Killer Klowns from Outer Space though. KISS.
- White pressed powder: You're looking for a little pale this evening. Well, you will, anyway, with this offering from Bloody Mary Makeup. If you want to look just-ask and sickly, but not supernaturally-dead-for-centuries, this powder makes the perfect base.
- Blues rocker beard: If you do not want to mess with makeup, but want to make a shot at winning the target Gift Card in the costume contest, slip on this top beard and your southern rocker 'tude.
- Whether it's gunshot wounds, or something more office-specific, it does not matter what you wear when you look like a resurrected CSI victim. Do not discriminate: great out friends and strangers alike!
- Zombie Makeup Kit: Grab some old clothes from the thrift store, cut them up, roll them into some dirt, and let them do it! , Zombie Gran!