After the surprise of Andrew Luck and the unfortunate injury of Lamar Miller last week Some teams are looking for answers before the actual games begin. What happens to the backfields of the Chargers and Cowboys? Is Duke Johnson the answer in Houston? Will the Colts snap Jacoby Brissett against the Bengals? While fantasy football designs continue to roll through the holiday weekend, we will receive answers to these and other questions this Thursday night.
Cable cutters can watch the games live without cables.
What's the full schedule for NFL preseason week 4?
Here's every game Thursday night, via NFL.com.
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Jets
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Carolina Panthers
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Buffalo Bills
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- New York Giants vs. New England Patriots
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Washington Redskins
- Detroit Lions vs. Cleveland Browns
- Miami Dolphins vs. New Orleans Saints
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Houston Texans
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Green Bay Packers
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Tennessee Titans vs. Chicago Bears
- Arizona Cardinals Vs. Denver Broncos
- Oakland Raiders vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers
How can I stream my local team's NFL preseason games?
For teams in your local market – Jets and Giants fans in New York, Cleveland fans in Ohio, etc. – you can play the preseason games of your local team on an important local network channel (ABC, CBS, Fox or NBC; note that CBS is the parent company of CNET).
Many– including FuboTV and – Include one or more local area networks, making them the best choice for that does not want to use ].
The catch is thatso check everyone over the links under to make sure it's the desired network in your region.
Other Important Information About Live TV Streaming Services:
- You Need a .
- You can watch all these services on TV as long as your smart TV device has the following service app. You can also use a media streamer on your TV, for example: Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV or Chromecast. You can also watch TV on iPhones, Android phones, tablets and computer browsers.
- You can sign up and cancel at any time without a contract.
- All offer free trial periods so you can sign up and then quit.  How can I stream pre-season games that are not in the market?
For other markets, the NFL network will broadcast 14 preseason games live – including the two games tonight – and will feature reruns of all 65 preseason games. Click here to view the NFL network schedule for live pre-season games and replay games. Live games are hidden in the NFL network on the over-the-air station markets of the participating teams.
Here's the schedule for the remaining live prep games in the NFL network:
Thursday, August 29
- 7pm. ET: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Carolina Panthers
- 22:00 ET: Los Angeles Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers
Only three of the six major streaming services broadcast the NFL network. It is not offered on DirecTV Now, Hulu or YouTube TV, so NFL fans can choose between FuboTV, PlayStation Vue and Sling TV. Check your live TV streaming options below for the NFL network.
Note CNET may receive part of the revenue from the sale of the services listed on this page.
The Blue package from Sling TV contains the NFL network. The Sling's Blue package usually costs $ 25 a month, but is currently being reduced to $ 15 a month for the first month.
PlayStation Vues $ 55 per month core plan includes the NFL network.
FuboTV costs $ 55 a month and includes the NFL Network.
Originally published on 2 August.
Update, August 15 and August 22: Adds the latest game details.