Drama on the Internet? Impossible! Okay, more likely. Even if you're the Model Facebook friend, chances are you'll eventually be blocked by one of your "friends." Sometimes it's just that the person wants to go through personal things and restrict who sees them. Sometimes it's because they hate you with a passion hotter than a thousand suns. Whatever the reason, being blocked is no fun.
Unfortunately, Facebook does not warn you if it's blocked. You simply stop seeing the blocked Facebook friend's communication. Do you suspect that a friend has blocked you? We'll show you how to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook or not.
If you think someone has blocked you on Facebook, you should keep a few things in mind:
- You can no longer see their posts in your feed.
- You can not find the friend through the Facebook search.
- You can not send direct messages via Facebook Messenger.
How to determine whether you have been blocked on Facebook: Go to The Search bar
- If you have not seen any posts from your friends for some time, go to the search bar and enter them Name.
- Be sure to use the name you use Facebook, possibly a variation of their real name (initials, etc.).
- If nothing turns up, you're probably blocked. You can also check the Messenger to see if it is in the list.
Okay, but maybe you have just deleted your Facebook account?
Remember that they may have completely deleted their account. The "delete Facebook" movement has increased in recent years, so this is happening.
- One way to be absolutely sure is to call a friend's side.
- Browsing the friends list using the Friends field, which is located in the website version at the bottom left or in the top center when you use the Facebook app.
- If you find the friend you suspect has blocked him, you are listed on the page of the mutual friend.
What you do with this information is up to you, but you know for sure now whether you've been blocked on Facebook or not.