Disney Plus has arrived and the streaming service has already logged in over 10 million subscribers. However, it may not be worth the price of $ 6.99 per month. How do you cancel Disney Plus? We will tell you.
The good news is that it's pretty easy to cancel Disney Plus. We will not judge you if you do not want to access hundreds of classic Disney, Star Wars and Marvel movies and TV shows. You may think the price is too high. There may be too many errors and glitches in the launch week that suit your taste. You may be angry that some of The Simpsons episodes do not have the right aspect ratio. Regardless of the reason, you may cancel Disney Plus and may come back if the service makes some changes and improvements.
How to Cancel Disney Plus
How to shut down Disney Plus. Note that if you sign up for the service through the Android or iOS app, you'll need to cancel the service through these apps.
- Log in to Disney Plus and go to your menu selection using the user icon.
- Click or tap the selection Account in the menu.
- Click or tap the Billing Details option.
- Click or tap the option ] Unsubscribe Selection.
- Finally, you will be asked to confirm your cancellation. If you still want to continue, click or tap the option Full Termination .
If you cancel Disney Plus before your seven-day free trial ends, your credit or debit card should not be valid. Regardless, you should be able to continue to access Disney Plus until either the trial ends or you reach the end of your billing cycle.
Of course you can get Disney Plus for up to a year for the price of zero. If you would like to know if you can receive this long trial offer, read our article on how to get Disney Plus for free.