HBO is not cheap and is charged at $ 15 per month. However, it pays off for some of the great shows the company produces. Of course, the biggest draw for the network was Game of Thrones easily, and now that it's over (do not let me start!), It might be the perfect time to call HBO off.
If you're ready to leave HBO behind, it's not necessarily as easy as you might think. There are many different ways to subscribe to HBO. If you have HBO and HBO Go, you must cancel directly through your cable / satellite provider (Dish, DirecTV, etc.).
For those who subscribe to HBO online only through HBO is not as easy as with services like Netflix. Unlike Netflix, you can subscribe to HBO through a range of online service providers such as Hulu, Amazon App Store, Apple App Store, Google Play and Roku.
How to Cancel HBO Now Via Your Provider  hbo now billing info "width =" 840 "height =" 485 "srcset =" https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/ 05 / hbo-now-billing-info.jpg 840w, https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/hbo-now-billing-info-300×173.jpg 300w, https: // cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/hbo-now-billing-info-768×443.jpg 768w, https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/hbo -now-billing-info-16×9.jpg 16w, https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/hbo-now-billing-info-32×18.jpg 32w, https: // cdn57 .androidauthority.net / wp-content / uploads / 2019/05 / hbo-now-billing-info-28×16.jpg 28w, https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/hbo- now-billing-info-56×32.jpg 56w, https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/hbo-now-billing-info-64×37.jpg 64w, https: // cdn57. androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/hbo-now-billing-info-346×200.jp g 346w "sizes =" (max-width: 840px) 100vw, 840px "/>
The first step is to find out who you signed up for with service. You may already know that, but those who have had HBO Now for years may have forgotten how it was originally set up.
How to Check It Through the Web:
- Log in to HBONow.com
- ] Click Settings in the upper-right corner.
- Click on payment information immediately.
- A new screen pops up saying, "Your HBO Now subscription will be billed via X."
To check via the app:
- Open the HBO Now app.
- Click on the hamburger menu in the upper left corner.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the menu list.
- Select Billing Information in Settings.
- A new screen is displayed saying "Your HBO Now subscription is billed through X".
Once you've determined who you're billed by, specific instructions for each vendor can be obtained directly from HBO.  For those lucky enough to subscribe directly through HBO (which has not always been the case) If you sign up directly through HBO Now's website, you can unsubscribe HBO Now through HBO's website.
How to cancel HBO when you sign up directly through HBO Now's website.
How to Cancel HBO Now Using Your Website Computer:
- Log in to HBONow.com (if you're not already logged in).
- Go to Settings> Billing Information.
- Turn off the auto-renewal switch and confirm the change.
- That's it. The date your service last came into effect is displayed. If you do not return and pay, the service will be canceled automatically.
The mobile app method is slightly different, as you might expect.
- Open the HBO NOW app on your phone or tablet (and sign in if needed).
- Tap the Hamburger menu and go to Settings> Billing Information.
- Now click on "Unsubscribe", which will open a web page.
- The new website has an auto-renewal button that you must disable and confirm.
- Done. You'll know when your service last came into effect. If you do not claim it again and pay for it, it will self-terminate.
Now your HBO Now subscription is canceled! Of course, you can continue to use it throughout your existing billing cycle, and it's pretty easy to sign up again when the promised Game of Thrones spinouts ever pop up or you decide to watch one of HBO's other recent shows.