There are many reasons to have a Hulu subscription, thanks to its large catalog of films and TV programs. Of course it is not for everyone. Thanks to the service, you can easily cancel your subscription if for any reason you are not satisfied with it. You may not like the content selection of the service. You may have Spotify Premium and no longer need a stand-alone Hulu account.
Here's a step-by-step guide to canceling your Hulu subscription.
How to Cancel Your Hulu Subscription on Android:
- Open the Hulu App.
- Tap Account in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap Account .
- Enter your password again.
- Scroll down until the option Unsubscribe Subscription appears, and then tap .
- Touch . Continue to cancel .
- Answer the short questionnaire. then tap Continue to Cancel .
Read also: The 10 best shows on Hulu | Best Movies on Hulu from October 2019
How to Cancel Your Hulu Subscription on the Desktop:
- Open the Hulu Web site.
- Hover over your account name in the top right corner.
- Click Account.  In the middle column, click Unsubscribe Subscription .
- Click Continue to Cancel below right.
- Answer the short questionnaire and then click Continue to Cancel bottom right.
This was our step-by-step guide to canceling Hulu. This is relatively easy, but let us know in the comments if you have any questions or would like to terminate your Hulu subscription for any reason.