The release of Android 10 brings us a system-wide theme for dark mode for the first time in the history of the operating system. That's not all. You can also change the system accent color for the first time.
Although you need to go to the advanced developer options for Android 10, you can change the accent colors of your Android 10 icons to one of the following colors in eight different ways. How to Change the Color of the Android 10 System Accent on Your Smartphone:
Which colors are available for Android 10 system access?
If you enable this option, you can choose from eight colors. These are:
- Blue (default)
- Ocean (other shades of blue)
How to change the color Android 10 System Accent
It's a bit more expensive than normal, but this is how you switch to the operating system to change the color of the Android 10 system accent:
- First, tap the Settings icon on your phone ,
- Then scroll down and tap the selection About Phone .
- Then tap on the Android version option.
- You must then tap the build number which appears seven times. You should see a message stating that you are now officially a "developer."
- Return to the main menu Settings .
- Then tap the selection System .
- Then tap Advanced in the menu.
- Then tap Developer Options . Then scroll down and touch accent color part of the menu.
- You should have a choice of different colors to choose from. Touch the desired icon to change the accent color.
This allows you to change the accent color of your Android 10 system. Which is your favorite?