It is a misunderstanding thatneeds a lot of time. With some planning, your can become slimy in minutes. So you get daily cleaning work in no time.
Gather the right equipment
I'm a big proponent of cleaning equipment being stowed in every room. If you have everything you need for the job, the process is much faster. This is what you need in your quick kitchen cleaning kit:
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Mop with Disposable Cleaning Pad
Ready, done, clean!
Do you have all your supplies? Great. Now you can go through the cleaning.
- Load the dishwasher. Remember .
- Take a damp sponge in the microwave for 1
- Rinse the sink and counters with the disinfectant wipes.
- Run a disinfectant cloth over the hob to remove crumbs.
- Go back to your microwave and wipe it with the sponge inside. Danger. The sponge may still be hot.
- Swing the floor.
- Mop and insert your cleaning utensils.
These steps only work quickly if you do not make your kitchen disgusting in the first place. Wipe off any spills that occur during the day to avoid the risk of major spills that may take longer to clean.