When you use the Facebook app, files that you want to refer to later are saved. The data is stored in the "cache" of the app to save time on certain actions.
You may want to empty the Facebook cache for storage. You may also want to clear the cache due to a Facebook misconduct. Whatever the reason, here's a step-by-step guide to clearing the Facebook app cache.
To delete the Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.  Tap Apps & Notifications .
- Tap Facebook when you see the app in the section Recently Opened Apps above.
- If you do not see Facebook, tap Show All X Apps and tap Facebook .
- Type Memory .
- If Android 10 is running on your device. Tap Storage & Cache .
- . Touch . Empty Cache Facebook Account
This was our step-by-step guide to clearing the cache of the Facebook app. Any thoughts or questions? Leave them in the comments below!
More Articles on Facebook