If you own a pair ofspeakers, you can now place them in the same room and create a stereo pair. While it's a simple process, it's not as intuitive as you might think if you do not know where to look. With that in mind, here is a short step-by-step setup guide.
- To get started, you need an iPhone ($ 800 at Cricket Wireless) or iPad ($ 329 at Walmart) with or higher, so update your device to the latest iOS if you have not already.
- Make sure your HomePod is upgraded to iOS 11.4 or higher. You can check if an update is available in Apple's Home App that shows your speakers.
- Use the Home app to make sure both speakers are in the same room.
- In the Home app, click the room type (for example, Living Room) to change the room type. Hold down the HomePod icon and touch Details.
- Tap on "Create Stereo Pair".
- Choose a second HomePod to connect to each other.
- Tap Back and Done – and you're done.
- If you want to disconnect the speakers, go to the Home app and tap Ungroup.
If you do not like our instructions, you can always try Apple's here.