Cookies are usually delicious delicacies, but sometimes web cookies can be anything but enjoyable. These small files are hidden on your computer so that your browser and websites can track your browser sessions and store certain useful information such as account names and passwords for later retrieval. Although cookies may appear harmless overall, they can threaten your privacy if an attacker tries to use them in a malevolent way.
Because of this threat, most modern browsers make cookie storage easy to understand and control. It also makes it easier to remove individual website cookies or even delete cookies completely from your computer. So you can perform the latter task in some of the most popular browsers.
How to Delete Cookies in Chrome
2. Make your selection for which browser data you want to delete . If it is just cookie data, disable the other two options (see the screen on the right).
3. Click the Advanced tab if you want to select a date range from which to delete the browser data.
4. To manage the cookie data in the future, go to Chrome Settings> Advanced> Site Settings> Cookies where you can make more granular decisions about how cookie data is stored (or not), including blocking and approval lists for specific locations. 
Deleting cookies in Firefox
1. Make sure you are running the latest version of the Firefox browser, and then select the Firefox menu. Select Options and then Privacy and Security .
2. Scroll down to section Cookies and Site Data where you can select the Delete Data option to remove all cookies.
. 3 You can also select the Manage Data option, which displays a complete list of your saved cookies that you optionally delete or Remove All ; You can use the Exceptions option to set up lists to block or allow.
Deleting Cookies in Safari
1. Open the Safari browser, then go to the Safari menu Settings> Privacy.
2. You have the option to block all cookies .
3. Click Manage Web Site Data to view a list of all Web sites that have cookies stored on them, and manually select which Web sites you want to delete cookies for , or click Remove All .