It's time to face it. Snapchat is not the social media juggernaut it once was.
If a messaging service is the meaning of "Carpe Diem," it must be Snapchat. This application is known for its temporary nature. Messages, pictures and videos disappear for a few seconds after the receiver has viewed them. And just as your messages dissolve in no time, Snapchat has made it just as quick and easy to disable Snapchat and make your entire account disappear forever.
Are you ready to let go of your Snapchat account? Whether you were naughty or nice, sometimes it is best to let go and start clean. Whatever your reason for leaving, we can help. There are two ways to delete Snapchat. Let's jump in right now.
How to delete your Snapchat account (Method 1)
- Go to https: //accounts.sn .com / accounts / delete_account in any browser (You can not delete the account from the actual app.)
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the check box to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter your username and password again.
- Select the "Delete my account" entry at the bottom.
- You're done! Snapchat stores all your data for 30 days just in case you want to go back. If so, just log in again to reactivate your account.
How to Delete Your Snapchat Account (Method 2)
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- Scroll down and select "Support" in the "Company" section.
- Select "Understand Learning."
- Select "Account Settings."
- Select "Delete Account."  Proceed as described in Method 1. 
There you are, folks! Now you are free from Snapchat and can start a new life, or you can just reactivate it if you feel like You're Retreating When you return to Snapchat, do not forget to follow the Android Authority account.