You bought Google Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL, but you may experience problems with the phone later. The problem may be with an app you recently installed. In this case, you can switch to Pixel 4 phones in Safe Mode to remove it.
What is Safe Mode? Basically, it's a clean mode that only runs first-party apps. That is, if your issue was resolved in this mode, a third-party app was to blame.
In this article, we'll give you some options on how to switch to safe mode on pixel phones. We also give you the information on how to exit safe mode.
To enter safe mode on Pixel 4 phones
- Press and hold the On / Off key until the power off icon appears.  Hold down the Shut Down until the Safe Mode icon is displayed.
- Tap the icon Safe Mode and Pixel 4 will enter this mode.
- The phone should turn back on and a safe mode indicator should be displayed at the bottom left of the screen.
- After correcting the problem with your phone, tap and hold the power button again and start restoring the phone in normal mode.
If the phone is off and you want to put it in Safe Mode, you should do the following with the Pixel 4 phones:
- Press and hold the button. button. The phone should vibrate and you should see the logo screen of the phone.
- Release the On / Off Button and then, while the "Logo Screen is still visible, press and hold Volume On the left side of the phone .
- Press and hold the volume key until the safe mode screen home screen appears at the bottom left of the screen.
- After correcting the problem with your phone, tap and hold the power button again, and then restart the phone in normal mode.
How to Stop
How to Stop Safe Mode on Pixel 4 Phones:
- Hold down the key Press the On / Off button on your phone until multiple device options are displayed.
- Tap Restart If no restart option is displayed, press and hold the power key for about 30 seconds long pressed.
If this method did not work for some reason, you can exit Safe Mode as follows:
- Turn off your Pixel 4 phone.
- If your device is turned off, press and hold the On / Off button .
- If you see a logo on the screen, release the On / Off button .
- Briefly press and hold the volume key after releasing the on / off button .
To call Safe Mode for Pixel 4 on phones and also how to exit the mode. Let us know in the comments if you have other methods to enable or disable these modes.