Are you a die-hard Android user who knows the peculiarities of the operating system on a spiritual level? Are you knee-deep at home in an ADB session home screen? We want you to write for us.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced android author who will discuss tips, tricks, tutorials and more. Someone who has spent time on various Android devices is preferred, but the Pixel and Galaxy experience is the most important thing. Knowing where to find specific settings, options, adjustments, and other system information is critical ̵
Of course, knowing that these settings are not the only requirement here you must be able to explain Android in a simple and effective way. It's our job to make the technology understandable, and the ideal candidate must be able to do just that for Android topics. Excellent communication and the ability to make complex issues easy to understand are crucial.
We are not and are looking for a writer who covers Android news. Eventually, you may need to discuss something up-to-date or news, but simple news is not what this position is about. We are looking for someone with reputable Android-Chops.
This is a freelance position where you get topics that you can write about, but we also recommend that you post your own topics that we have not covered yet.  What We Always Look For in New Authors:
- At heart, you must be a geek, always on the lookout for more technology and improving your gadgets.
- You must be able to explain complex issues in a way that is clear and easy to understand, even for non-experts.
- You need to be creative and have the ability to generate article ideas, make suggestions, and make topics interesting and exciting.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have your own computer.
- You must have solid English language skills. It is a pity we even have to mention that.
- You should have some basic screenshots and image editing options. HTML knowledge is a plus.
To give you an idea of what we expect, here are some examples:
How to Apply
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the Subject Android Writer and include the following in your email:
- Explain why your geek skills are worth millions of readers every month.
- Your name and location.
- Any experience you have with writing and / or blogging, especially in the context of Android.
- Whether you are currently employed or not and what you do when you are.
- A quick overview of all the other topics that you are familiar with and which operating systems, computers, and devices you have access to.
- Most important: We would like a writing sample. If you already have a letter, especially relevant Android objects that you are proud of, include a link in your email. If you have a personal blog, a forum account or an account with comments from anywhere, you can also add this.
We do not have normal business hours – or even an office – so you can be anywhere. This is a strict teleworking gig.
Do you think you have what it takes? Get in touch with us!