Do you think you have the perfect combination of geek knowledge and writing skills? We are looking for experienced Microsoft Excel authors who would like to join our team.
What we are looking for
We are looking for experienced freelance writers who deal with Microsoft Excel. In particular, we need people who are familiar with the basics and some of the advanced features of Excel ̵
Note that we are not looking for technical news authors. We're looking for people who write tips, tutorials and explanations about Microsoft Excel.
All of our authors should have the following characteristics:
- At heart, you must be a geek, always looking for more about the technology and improving your gadgets.
- You need to be able to write tips, articles, and explanations that are clear and easy to understand even for non-experts.
- You need to be creative and able to generate article ideas, make suggestions, and make topics interesting and exciting.
- You must be at least 18 years old and own your own computer.
- You must have solid English language skills.  You should have some basic screenshot and image editing tips. HTML knowledge is an advantage.
- You must have access to a recent version of Microsoft Excel (Excel 2019 or Office 365), preferably for Windows.
Here are some of our previous Excel articles to help you figure out what we're looking for in terms of quality and content. Please read them before you decide to apply:
These are just a few Examples, but they are all solid items that we are proud of. They should also give you a good idea of the kind of sound and depth we are looking for.
How to Apply
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line How-To Geek Excel Writer and add the following to yours Email Address:
- Your Name and Location
- Your previous experience writing and blogging Microsoft Excel.
- Whether you are or are not currently employed and what you do when you are.
- A brief overview of the topics that you are familiar with and the operating systems / software that you have access to.
- Most important: We want a writing test. If you already have a document, in particular the instructions or explanatory variants, please include a link in your e-mail. We are particularly interested in patterns that have not been professionally edited. If you have your own blog, please let us know. This is a pure teleworkplace.
What are you waiting for? Email us already!