There are still many questions left in the third week. Will Tony Pollard continue to impress in the absence of Ezekiel Elliott? Will this be the debut of Duke Johnson in Houston? Does Antonio Brown occur when the Raiders compete against the Packers? Fantasy football drafts will provide answers to these and other questions this week.
Cable cutters can watch the games live without cables.
What's the full schedule for the 3rd NFL preseason week?
Here's every game by Monday night via NFL.com.
Thursday, August 22
- 19:00 ET: New York Giants vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- 19:30 ET: Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- 19:30 ET: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots
- 19:30 ET: Washington Redskins vs. Atlanta Falcons
- 20:00 ET: Green Bay Packers vs. Oakland Raiders
- 8:00 PM ET: Jacksonville Jaguars Vs. Miami Dolphins
Friday, August 23
- 19:30 ET: Cleveland Browns vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- 20:00 ET: Buffalo Bulls vs. Detroit Lions
Saturday, August 24
- 13:00 ET: Arizona Cardinals Vs. Minnesota Vikings
- 19:00 ET: Chicago Bears vs. Indianapolis Colts
- 19:00 ET: Houston vs. Texas. Dallas Cowboys
- 19:30 ET: New Orleans Saints vs. New York Jets
- 20:00 ET: San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- 21:00 ET: Denver Broncos vs. Los Angeles Rams
- 22:00 ET: Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Sunday, August 25
- 20:00 ET: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Tennessee Titans
How Can I Get The NFL Stream pregame games of my local team?
For teams on your local market – Jets and Giants fans in New York, Cleveland fans in Ohio, etc. – – You can prepare your local team's prep games on an important local network channel (ABC, CBS, Fox or NBC) follow. Note that CBS is the parent company of CNET.
Many– including Fubo TV and – Bring along one or more local area networks, making it the best choice for who do not want to use .
The catch is thatso check everyone over the links below to make sure it's the desired network in your region.
Other Important Information About Live TV Streaming Services:
- You Need a .
- You can watch all these services on TV as long as your smart TV device has the following service app. You can also use a media streamer on your TV, for example: Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV or Chromecast. You can also watch TV on Android phones, tablets, and PC browsers.
- You can always sign up and cancel without a contract.
- All offer free trial periods so you can register for viewing and then cancel.
How can I stream preseason games that are not on the market?
For other markets, the NFL network will broadcast 14 preseason games live – including the two games tonight – and will feature reruns of all 65 preseason games. Click here to view the NFL network schedule for live pre-season games and replay games. Live games are hidden in the NFL network on the over-the-air station markets of the participating teams.
Here's the schedule for the remaining live prep games in the NFL network:
Friday, Aug. 23
- 7:30 pm. ET: Cleveland Browns Vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Saturday, August 24
- 13.00 ET: Arizona Cardinals Vs Minnesota Vikings
- 19.00 ET: Houston Texans Vs. Dallas Cowboys
- 22.00 ET: Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Thursday, August 29
- 19.00 ET: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Carolina Panthers
- 22.00 ET: Los Angeles Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers
Only three of the six major streaming services broadcast the NFL network. It is not offered on DirecTV Now, Hulu or YouTube TV, so NFL fans can choose between FuboTV, PlayStation Vue and Sling TV. Check your live TV streaming options below for the NFL network.
Note CNET may receive part of the revenue from the sale of the services listed on this page.
The Blue package from Sling TV contains the NFL network. The Sling's Blue package usually costs $ 25 a month, but is currently being reduced to $ 15 a month for the first month.
PlayStation Vues $ 55 per month core plan includes the NFL network.
FuboTV costs $ 55 per month and includes the NFL Network.
Originally published on 2 August.
Update, August 15 : Adds the latest game details.
CNET can receive a commission from retailers.