I can not think of anyone who likes to clean the. But it is a must.
I have developed a routine to clean mywhile getting ready in the morning. It's easy, fast and scuff-free. All you need is a few accessories for the bathroom and a game plan.
Collect Your Supplies
What makes this cleaning routine so efficient is having the cleaners in my bathroom ready. Store under your sink or in the linen closet:
Rubber gloves are optional, but here are three reasons why you should use them .
Well, you have everything ready to go, you just have to do some cleaning in with all the other things you do in the morning.
- As soon as you go to the bathroom, spray your bathtub or shower with detergent. Let it soak while you, ahem, do your business.
- Inject the inside of the toilet bowl with the tub cleaner (yes, it works on toilets too), then wipe the outside with disinfectant wipes. [1
- After getting dressed, run the toilet brush around the toilet bowl a few times and flush.
- Before you brush your teeth, spray the mirror with detergent. If you brush your teeth with one hand, use a paper towel to wipe the mirror with your other hand.
- After you've done your hair, shave or make your makeup, take a disinfectant wipe and wipe the sink, faucet, and counter
- If you want to leave the bathroom, use the mop to wipe the floors and throw the cloth away.
Of course, you only need to clean your shower and / or tub once a week, but the other items in your bathroom, which should be cleaned daily, can be easily integrated into your daily routine. You can even follow these steps to get your bathroom clean quickly before the company comes around.
and no, it's not the bathroom.