YouTube is by far the most popular ad-supported video streaming site in the world today, but it also offers some excellent paid content today. However, if you access this content, you'll need to add a credit card to your account. This can be a dealbreak for those in need of security or families with small children. Fortunately, Google has just introduced a new way to charge your YouTube wallet with YouTube gift cards.
Also read: YouTube Music vs. YouTube premium vs. YouTube music premium explained!
Whether You Want To Pick A present for a YouTube-addicted teenager, an uncle who listens to YouTube music all day at work, or a friend who wants to cut the strings with YouTube TV – YouTube gift cards are one great option. Here are some of the benefits of picking up a YouTube gift card and buying YouTube gift cards on Amazon.
What can YouTube Gift Cards be used for?
YouTube gift cards can be used to subscribe to a range of YouTube gift cards, improve YouTube services, or enhance the normal display in various ways. Here's a quick list of the things you can buy with a YouTube gift card:
- YouTube Premium – $ 11.99 / month – Removes all music and video ads, lets you listen and download in the background Access to YouTube Original Series and YouTube Music Premium.
- YouTube Music Premium – $ 9.99 / month – Removes advertising from the music, allows background listening and downloading.
- YouTube TV – $ 49.99 / month – Live TV from over 70 channels (including local channels), unlimited recording storage, no contract / cancellation fees.
- Movies & Shows – Varies – Rent or buy movies & shows in HD or UHD directly from your browser or mobile phone.
- YouTube Channel Memberships – Varies – Support your favorite YouTube live streamer and access exclusive emotes and perks.
- Super Chat – Varies – Support your favorite YouTube live streamer with a one-time donation and a featured message.
How to Buy YouTube Gift Cards
Buy a YouTube Gift Card It only takes a few seconds and is emailed to the recipient with a custom message of your choice. You can even buy it now and set the delivery date to match any upcoming birthday or holiday! How It's Made:
- Go to the YouTube Gift Card list from Amazon.
- Select a gift card design and enter the desired amount (for general prices see above).
- Enter the recipient's e-mail address and a custom message. Do it personally!
- Select the delivery date and click Buy.
Done! Scratch one (or more) names from your holiday list and return to eggnogs and holiday movies. Do you need more gift ideas? Take a look at our technical gift guides below.
More Articles on Gift Guide