Preseason games give fans their first look –– on the college stars of last year in NFL uniforms, along with free agents who have signed with new teams. What will Odell Beckham Jr. look like in brown and orange passports from Baker Mayfield in Cleveland? What will Antonio Brown look like in silver and black during the Raiders' final season in Oakland? Will Le Veon Bell find his groove in Gotham Green for the new jets after his break last season? Will first overall winner Kyler Murray in Kardinalrot look as good as winning the Heisman Trophy last season in Sooner Maroon? We will get answers to these questions during the NFL preseason.
Cable cutters can watch the games live without cables.
When are today's games?
On Thursday, August 8, there are two preseason games:
- 19.00. ET: New York Jets vs. New York Giants
- 22.00 ET: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals
How can I stream my local team's NFL preseason games?
For teams in your local market – Jets and Giants fans in New York, Cardinals fans in Arizona, etc. – You can watch the preparation games of your local team on an important local network channel (ABC, CBS, Fox or NBC). Note that CBS is the parent company of CNET.
Many– including Fubo TV and – Bring along one or more local area networks, making them the best choice for who do not want to use .
The catch is thatso check each using the following links to make sure it's the desired network in your region.
Other Important Information About Live TV Streaming Services:
- You Need a .
- You can watch all these services on TV as long as your Smart TV has the following features service app. You can also use a media streaming device on your TV. Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV or Chromecast. You can also watch TV on Android phones, tablets, and PC browsers.
- You can always sign up and cancel without a contract.
- They all offer free trial periods so you can sign up for viewing and then cancel.
How can I stream out-of-market preseason games?
For other markets, the NFL network will broadcast 14 preseason games live – including the two games tonight – and will feature reruns of all 65 preseason games. Click here to view the NFL network schedule for live pre-season games and replay games. Live games are hidden in the NFL network on the over-the-air station markets of the participating teams.
After today's games, here's the schedule for the other 12 live pre-season games in the NFL network:
Friday, August 9
- 7:30 pm. ET: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Saturday, August 10
- 9pm. ET: Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers
Friday, August 16
- 19:30 ET: Chicago Bears Vs. New York Giants
Saturday, August 17
- 16:00 ET: Cleveland Browns vs. Indianapolis Colts
- 19:30 ET: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- 22:00 ET: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams
Friday, August 23
- 19:30 ET: Cleveland Browns vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Saturday, August 24
- 13:00 ET: Arizona Cardinals vs. Minnesota Vikings
- 19.00 ET: Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys
- 22.00 ET: Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Thursday, August 29
- 19.00 ET: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Carolina Panthers
- 22.00 ET: Los Angeles Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers
Only three of the six major streaming services broadcast the NFL network. It will not be available on DirecTV Now, Hulu or YouTube TV, so NFL fans can choose between FuboTV, PlayStation Vue and Sling TV. Check your live TV streaming options below for the NFL network.
Notice CNET can earn some of the revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.
The Blue package from Sling TV contains the NFL network. The Sling's Blue package usually costs $ 25 a month, but is currently being reduced to $ 15 a month for the first month.
PlayStation Vue's $ 55 base plan includes NFL Network.
FuboTV costs $ 55 per month and includes NFL Network.
Originally published on 2 August.
CNET can receive a commission from retailers.