Ever wanted to check your Fitbit for how many steps you took, but your hands were busy with rinse water? Or maybe you have already had breakfast and would like to know how you slept the night before, but your hands are covered with raw protein. Amazon's Alexa Language Assistant lets you retrieve the data freehand. We'll show you how to set it up.
All you have to do is link your Fitbit to the Amazon Alexa app and "Alexa, ask my Fitbit …" and then one of the various Fitbit data options and your robot friend – your smart home Device ̵
To sync your Fitbit with Alexa and a.
Adding a Fitbit to the Amazon Alexa App
1. Start by saying, "Alexa, connect my Fitbit."
2. Open your Amazon Alexa app.
3. Tap the three stacked lines in the upper right corner.
4. Tap Skills & Games, and then select the Your Skills tab.
5. Select Fitbit from the list and tap Settings .
6. Tap Link Account and enter the e-mail address and password associated with your Fitbit.
7. Select any checkbox from which Alexa should retrieve data and uncheck any boxes you want to keep.
Now you can get your Fitbit statistics without looking at your wrist.
What can I ask Alexa about my Fitbit?
Depending on which fields you've selected, Alexa may ask:
"Alexa, ask Fitbit how I'm doing today."
"Alexa, ask Fitbit how many steps I've taken."
"Alexa, ask Fitbit how many calories I burned."
"Alexa, ask Fitbit how I slept last night."
"Alexa, ask Fitbit how high my resting heart rate is."
How do I remove my Fitbit from the Alexa app?
. 1 Tap the three stacked lines in the Amazon Alexa app.
2. Select Skills & Games and tap Your Skills .
3. Select Fitbit and tap Disable ability .
4. A message is displayed stating, "If you disable Fitbit, all skill-related information will be deleted. Would you like to disable the skill?" Tap Disable .